History in Color

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hell, they all might as well commit mass suicide. No need to try and like be alive or anything.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

What am I talking to, a freshman?
You're right, they should all just lay down and die. I can't imagine how you would play out over there. My guess is, you would die first.

jeebs

Brand New Member
You're right, they should all just lay down and die. I can't imagine how you would play out over there. My guess is, you would die first.
Where the fuck did you get that in my post. Did you stop reading after the second sentence?

What's worse, you really seem to think starving people have kids while there is an actual famine. Not that responsible people have kids that they can support, but bad shit comes along because they live on a hell hole of a continent.

Cotton

Staff member
Where the fuck did you get that in my post. Did you stop reading after the second sentence?

What's worse, you really seem to think starving people have kids while there is an actual famine. Not that responsible people have kids that they can support, but bad shit comes along because they live on a hell hole of a continent.
So, no sex for people in a famine. How else do they regulate their reproduction?

You agreed people shouldn't have kids when they can't feed themselves.

People do have kids when there is an "actual famine". Fuck them. They should cease and desist trying to actually have lives until they like move and stuff.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Photoshop is a beautiful thing and fun to use but the people who did all that colorizing are fricking amazing. That takes a ton of time and effort. I can do it, but not to that level. The really old stuff is specially hard.

jeebs

Brand New Member
So, no sex for people in a famine. How else do they regulate their reproduction?

You agreed people shouldn't have kids when they can't feed themselves.

People do have kids when there is an "actual famine". Fuck them. They should cease and desist trying to actually have lives until they like move and stuff.
i don't know what to tell. People should, and do, restrain from having children in a famine. Birth rates plumet and leave a hole in demographic charts for years after famines.

By the way, if you can't restrain from sex for a week or two a month, the pull out method is actually 97% effective (as compared to condoms 99%). Basically dont cum directly on the egg and you should drop that birth rate right down.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I'm hoping someone can colorize an African egg.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Iamtdg, I am begging you, if you and your wife ever find yourself in a situation if slowly dieing to death, please do not go have children because that is "living". Just get through it, and have kids afterwards. To reiterate, kids before or after famine, good; kids during famine, are often smothered in bed by their parents "on accident".

Cotton

Staff member
Iamtdg, I am begging you, if you and your wife ever find yourself in a situation if slowly dieing to death, please do not go have children because that is "living". Just get through it, and have kids afterwards. To reiterate, kids before or after famine, good; kids during famine, are often smothered in bed by their parents "on accident".
We will just move. I'm pretty sure we could rent a boat during this famine and change our life forever. Excellent advice. Thanks, my friend.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Where the fuck did you get that in my post. Did you stop reading after the second sentance.
That's generally where I make it to.

Top Bottom