X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Phone

Has anyone here owned one? I am considering making the move from iOS and would like hear thoughts on the platform from anyone that has one.

Originally posted by EZ22 View Post
    Has anyone here owned one? I am considering making the move from iOS and would like hear thoughts on the platform from anyone that has one.
    I don't have a Windows phone but I have an HTC that is run by a Windows program. I works well for my needs but I don't use it for much but a few calls and a GPS for my golf game. It's a little overkill for my needs.
    Since Day One

Comment

I was thinking of doing the same just to try something different since I've had an Iphone for years and the 3 android phones I tried were totally unworkable at the time I tried them 2 years ago.

Comment

I did quite a bit of research and decided to pick up the Nokia Lumia Icon, which is the newest Windows phone.

I like it. A lot.

Comment

FVery cool. Keep me updated please.

Comment

I'm interested as well. I lookd into it a while back but chickened out.

Comment

So is the Windows phone experience still thrilling you EZ?

Comment

Newegg has the Lumia 925 for $200 w/o a contract. That's a crazy deal if you want a Windows phone

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16875205382
                2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Comment

Working...
                X