BBQ Thread

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't get it :shrug
In a recent episode of Murphy Brown she used this cooking description to make a political statement about an individual and she had a spatuala in her hands and intimated it was directed at changing his gender with a radical surgery using the term and the spatula.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
In a recent episode of Murphy Brown she used this cooking description to make a political statement about an individual and she had a spatuala in her hands and intimated it was directed at changing his gender with a radical surgery using the term and the spatula.
Sorry I don't watch mindless drivel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Sorry I don't watch mindless drivel
Your insults are noted and I will take that as your action to ursup your superiority complex. In addition I will attempt to avoid your presence on this forum.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Your insults are noted and I will take that as your action to ursup your superiority complex. In addition I will attempt to avoid your presence on this forum.
Someone's in a good mood today. :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Thanks for reading :buddy

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thanks for reading :buddy
I was simply trying to explain my comment and you took the opportunity to be presumptive and insulting. I don’t watch Murphy Brown either but the incident was on the news for at least a week by the cable news networks. Instead of taking my comments as information to explain my reference to you took the road to try equate a TV show as something that you considered beneath your dignity and presumed me as a watcher which was so much drivel. You were looking to take a shot and you did.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I was simply trying to explain my comment and you took the opportunity to be presumptive and insulting. I don’t watch Murphy Brown either but the incident was on the news for at least a week by the cable news networks. Instead of taking my comments as information to explain my reference to you took the road to try equate a TV show as something that you considered beneath your dignity and presumed me as a watcher which was so much drivel. You were looking to take a shot and you did.
:ballerina

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Going to be smoking a couple hams and a spatchcocked turkey here
I'm a big fan of the spatchcocked turkeys. It's basically changed my life.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I thought Murphy Brown was canceled decades ago. I was too you to watch that show.
They brought it back just recently. If you want to watch crap then thats a good show for that.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Are there any marinade recipes worth searching this thread for?

I'm going to be adding bbq'd tri tips to my restaurant menu on Sunday's, and I'm looking for something new. I want to do like three different types of marinade for variety.

Cotton

Staff member

I'm going to be adding bbq'd tri tips to my restaurant menu on Sunday's, and I'm looking for something new. I want to do like three different types of marinade for variety.
I guess I didn’t realize you owned a restaurant. Know someone for 14 years on the internet and still don’t know that. Maybe we need a ghey “get to know your fellow posters” thread.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I guess I didn’t realize you owned a restaurant. Know someone for 14 years on the internet and still don’t know that. Maybe we need a ghey “get to know your fellow posters” thread.
My wife and I opened a place not too long ago. I was a roofing contractor for years and got tired of that. She was a school teacher and that was getting less and less rewarding.

I fell in love with cooking over the last several years, it’s a nice way to spend time with my wife and get in touch with my creative side I guess you could say.

We work way too much right now, but it’s fun. I think I’ve put in more hours the last year and a half than I did in all the years I had my roofing company.

Cotton

Staff member
My wife and I opened a place not too long ago. I was a roofing contractor for years and got tired of that. She was a school teacher and that was getting less and less rewarding.

I fell in love with cooking over the last several years, it’s a nice way to spend time with my wife and get in touch with my creative side I guess you could say.

We work way too much right now, but it’s fun. I think I’ve put in more hours the last year and a half than I did in all the years I had my roofing company.
That’s awesome, but I seem to remember a “I hate shopping with my wife thread” so I’m throwing up the bullshitflag on the spending time the wife thing. :unsure

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Very cool, congrats on the restaurant! Don't remember a lot of marinades posted in here but there may be a couple.

Last time I did tritip I used a Korean style marinade
Soy sauce 1cup

Sesame oil 1tbsp

Brown sugar 4tbsp

Onion powder 1 1/2 tsp

Garlic powder 2 tsp

Ginger powder 2 tsp

Black pepper 1 tsp

La-Yu chili oil 20 drops

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Very cool, congrats on the restaurant! Don't remember a lot of marinades posted in here but there may be a couple.

Last time I did tritip I used a Korean style marinade
Soy sauce 1cup

Sesame oil 1tbsp

Brown sugar 4tbsp

Onion powder 1 1/2 tsp

Garlic powder 2 tsp

Ginger powder 2 tsp

Black pepper 1 tsp

La-Yu chili oil 20 drops
I’ll give it a try this weekend at home and see if it fits. Thanks!

Top Bottom