Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Going to be smoking a couple hams and a spatchcocked turkey here
    I'm a big fan of the spatchcocked turkeys. It's basically changed my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

I thought Murphy Brown was canceled decades ago. I was too you to watch that show.
      They brought it back just recently. If you want to watch crap then thats a good show for that.
      Last edited by Rev; 4 weeks ago.
      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Are there any marinade recipes worth searching this thread for?

I'm going to be adding bbq'd tri tips to my restaurant menu on Sunday's, and I'm looking for something new. I want to do like three different types of marinade for variety.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheik View Post
          Are there any marinade recipes worth searching this thread for?

I'm going to be adding bbq'd tri tips to my restaurant menu on Sunday's, and I'm looking for something new. I want to do like three different types of marinade for variety.
          I guess I didnít realize you owned a restaurant. Know someone for 14 years on the internet and still donít know that. Maybe we need a ghey ďget to know your fellow postersĒ thread.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

I guess I didnít realize you owned a restaurant. Know someone for 14 years on the internet and still donít know that. Maybe we need a ghey ďget to know your fellow postersĒ thread.
            My wife and I opened a place not too long ago. I was a roofing contractor for years and got tired of that. She was a school teacher and that was getting less and less rewarding.

I fell in love with cooking over the last several years, itís a nice way to spend time with my wife and get in touch with my creative side I guess you could say.

We work way too much right now, but itís fun. I think Iíve put in more hours the last year and a half than I did in all the years I had my roofing company.

Comment

My wife and I opened a place not too long ago. I was a roofing contractor for years and got tired of that. She was a school teacher and that was getting less and less rewarding.

I fell in love with cooking over the last several years, itís a nice way to spend time with my wife and get in touch with my creative side I guess you could say.

We work way too much right now, but itís fun. I think Iíve put in more hours the last year and a half than I did in all the years I had my roofing company.
              Thatís awesome, but I seem to remember a ďI hate shopping with my wife threadĒ so Iím throwing up the bullshitflag on the spending time the wife thing.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Thatís awesome, but I seem to remember a ďI hate shopping with my wife threadĒ so Iím throwing up the bullshitflag on the spending time the wife thing.

Comment

Are there any marinade recipes worth searching this thread for?

Very cool, congrats on the restaurant! Don't remember a lot of marinades posted in here but there may be a couple.

Last time I did tritip I used a Korean style marinade
                  Soy sauce 1cup

Sesame oil 1tbsp

Brown sugar 4tbsp

Onion powder 1 1/2 tsp

Garlic powder 2 tsp

Ginger powder 2 tsp

Black pepper 1 tsp

La-Yu chili oil 20 drops
                  2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

Very cool, congrats on the restaurant! Don't remember a lot of marinades posted in here but there may be a couple.

Last time I did tritip I used a Korean style marinade
                    Soy sauce 1cup

Sesame oil 1tbsp

Brown sugar 4tbsp

Onion powder 1 1/2 tsp

Garlic powder 2 tsp

Ginger powder 2 tsp

Black pepper 1 tsp

La-Yu chili oil 20 drops
                    Iíll give it a try this weekend at home and see if it fits. Thanks!

Comment

• Murphy Brown

Comment

Working...
                      X