Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I thought we had. That was just my really nice way of saying FACE to Skid.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

So take care of it, Mr. Nameinredshitdon'tstinkjrmod.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
        So take care of it, Mr. Nameinredshitdon'tstinkjrmod.
        I will have you know, peckerface, my shit does stink. So HAH!

Comment

What kind of smoker you using? I know you went to electric, and I just got a Bradley 6 rack digital smoker for Christmas. So far I've smoked a couple racks of short ribs, and some deer sausage. Also made about 5 lbs of jerky.

I don't give a shit what people say about electric smokers. This thing is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
            What kind of smoker you using? I know you went to electric, and I just got a Bradley 6 rack digital smoker for Christmas. So far I've smoked a couple racks of short ribs, and some deer sausage. Also made about 5 lbs of jerky.

I don't give a shit what people say about electric smokers. This thing is awesome.
            I have a Master Forge. I love it. The only thing I wish I could change is I wish I had bought one with the see-thru door. Other than that, it is awesome. I can smoke 2 large hams at a time on it or 3 chickens.

Comment

I have tried jerky on it, but it turned out shitty. I'm going to try again. I think I just cooked it too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                I have tried jerky on it, but it turned out shitty. I'm going to try again. I think I just cooked it too long.
                Did you marinate the meat overnight? My go to recipe for deer jerky is bottle of worchestershire, half bottle of soy, 1/4 cup of Tony Cachere cajun spice, 1/4 cup of Lawrys season salt, liquid smoke, then coat with fresh cracked pepper.
                2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                  I have a Master Forge. I love it. The only thing I wish I could change is I wish I had bought one with the see-thru door. Other than that, it is awesome. I can smoke 2 large hams at a time on it or 3 chickens.

Mine doesn't have a glass door, either.

I've heard people say they don't like the glass doors, because they don't hold an even temp as well. Especially if you're smoking on a cold/windy day. I'm going to build an exhaust port into my heated garage and install 4" duct from the top so I don't have to go outside. Lazy MFer FTW!

Comment

Well, when it's -stupidfuckingcold outside I wouldn't want to go out there either.

Comment

I love the digital features on mine. I get it preheated, put the meat on, add chips and don't have to mess with it again for an hour when I have to add chips again. Mine also has a convenient side loader for the chips so I don't have to open the door and lose heat. I hated myself when I first bought it, but I will probably never smoke anything any other way unless I have to do a ton all at once, then I will go back to my big wood smoker.

Comment

Oh that's right, I'm not a really BBQ cooler dude because my grill doesn't leak heat like the rest of the poors. lawl

Comment

Originally posted by skidadl View Post
                          Oh that's right, I'm not a really BBQ cooler dude because my grill doesn't leak heat like the rest of the poors. lawl
                          My smoker doesn't leak heat.

Oh, and it doesn't look like a big ugly T-Rex gallstone, either.

FACE!!

Comment

I suffered an injury for mines. I know that counts for something.

Comment

Electric smokers are for yuppy fags.

Sorry about your sissiness.

Comment

You cut me deep, Ryobi.

Comment

Working...
                                X