The Beer Thread

vince

Not So New Member
Just bought a 6 of Yuengling Light. Not too bad....for a light beer.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Just bought a 6 of Yuengling Light. Not too bad....for a light beer.
I don't usually like light beer, to the point that I can't even drink it. But yeah Yuengling Light is pretty decent.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
For the first time in around 80 years, people can buy beer from a liquor store on Sundays in Indiana. Bought a six pack of this to celebrate.

beer_135404.jpg

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
For the first time in around 80 years, people can buy beer from a liquor store on Sundays in Indiana. Bought a six pack of this to celebrate.

View attachment 524

Funny that weed is not far from being legalized and we still can't buy beer on Sundays.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Funny that weed is not far from being legalized and we still can't buy beer on Sundays.
It's pretty silly that some states allow it six days out of the week but not on Sunday. Just another archaic "blue law".

Oh and since it's kind of hard to read the label, this is called Zombie Dust. Brewed here in Indiana, pretty good stuff.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
As someone who’s worked in the craft beer world for over a decade now, this is spot on.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Beer snobs are the worst. Dude, seriously. STFU. Nobody cares, you pretentious douchenozzle. I like what I like, you like what you like. See that guy over there...? He likes what he likes, too. Now fuck off.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Beer snobs are the worst. Dude, seriously. STFU. Nobody cares, you pretentious douchenozzle. I like what I like, you like what you like. See that guy over there...? He likes what he likes, too. Now fuck off.
Beer is beer. You drink it.

I am all for trying unique flavors and so on, but get real.

You don't savor it.

You don't swish it around looking for that right "mouth feel".

And you especially don't give a fuck about how much "lacing" is left in the motherfucking glass.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Beer snobs are as bad as tool snobs.

~Ryobi in one hand, High Life in the other~

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

vince

Not So New Member
Just discovered this amazing beer brewed in Atlanta that [MENTION=57]mcnuttz[/MENTION] will support me on. POG Basement by Scofflaw. Great beers overall but that one is just great. 7.5% that tastes more like a 4%. It gets the job done fairly quick.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Just discovered this amazing beer brewed in Atlanta that @mcnuttz will support me on. POG Basement by Scofflaw. Great beers overall but that one is just great. 7.5% that tastes more like a 4%. It gets the job done fairly quick.

Never had anything from Scofflaw, but I still support you and will be on the lookout for POG Basement the next time I go to a decent beer store.

I love trying different beers, so will let you know if I still support you afterwards.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom