The Beer Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
hey where is everybody?

i am drinking decafinated tea

what r u drunks drinking?
Beer thread. @mcnuttz started a thread that is perfect for chit chat. We don’t have many rules here. Really none at all. Pretty much don’t be an idiot is our only rule. But we like to keep threads on topic.

waldoputty

Banned for the Greater Good
Beer thread. @mcnuttz started a thread that is perfect for chit chat. We don’t have many rules here. Really none at all. Pretty much don’t be an idiot is our only rule. But we like to keep threads on topic.
could you guys please have an additional chit chat thread with the name "I Like Beer A Lot" so we chitchat there. it is the name of our old beer thread.
thank you

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
could you guys please have an additional chit chat thread with the name "I Like Beer A Lot" so we chitchat there. it is the name of our old beer thread.
thank you
Yes.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
thank you
No. We have plenty of chit chat threads. The one created by mcnuttz and the off-season thread. Plenty of options.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I bought a six pack of Franziskaner Weissbier today. It's a wheat beer based out of Munich, Germany.

First time I've had them in several years. I forgot how good these things are.

If you're a fan of wheat beers I highly recommend you give them a try. They cost about the same as a six pack of Sam Adams, about. $10.

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
I bought a six pack of Franziskaner Weissbier today. It's a wheat beer based our of Munich, Germany.

First time I've had them in several years. I forgot how good these things are.

If you're a fan of wheat beers I highly recommend you give them a try. They cost about the same as a six pack of Sam Adams, about. $10.
Had 1 at a party a long time ago was going to have 2 but they did not last that long. Never seen them since I like them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My go to beer during my 20s was Miller Genuine Draft. I was feeling nostalgic and was looking for some a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find them at any of my normal liquor stores. I even tried Walmart and Kroger and it was no bueno.

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
My go to beer during my 20s was Miller Genuine Draft. I was feeling nostalgic and was looking for some a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find them at any of my normal liquor stores. I even tried Walmart and Kroger and it was no bueno.
I still drink Miller Highlife

Top Bottom