Diet/Fitness Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Paleo diet.

Though don't take it to the extreme like some crazies do.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Did it make you unfat by any respectable measure?
I lost 23 pounds in about 2-3 months and I frequently cheat.

I gotta cut back on my cheating though because it's getting out of control, lately it's like I'm only abiding by the diet like half the time. I also went on vacation recently and went completely off the diet and I put 8 pounds back on.

I gotta rededicate and knock off another 25 pounds or so.

It's similar to Atkins but stresses non-processed foods and most importantly, vegetables, instead of just all meat all the time.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I've dropped 15 lbs since late July. I'm at a pretty good weight for myself right now but I think I could still stand to shed 10 more. Should reach that goal by mid-November for sure.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I've dropped 15 lbs since late July. I'm at a pretty good weight for myself right now but I think I could still stand to shed 10 more. Should reach that goal by mid-November for sure.
Yep. Just in time for the Thanksgiving feasting.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Yep. Just in time for the Thanksgiving feasting.
That's the plan. October is going to be tough though. I have a lot of R & R coming up in the form of a weekend music festival, 5 days in Denver, and 2 separate out of town visitors next month. Honestly I'll consider it a victory if I break even for the month of October but I'm going to stay as diligent as possible even given all those factors.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Twisted steel brother. Running machine.

Honestly in June I was at 205, I've shed that weight over the summer. Watching what I eat and running 4-5 times a week. I'm in my early 40's and it wasn't that difficult. You just have to be disciplined.

D

Deuce

Twisted steel brother. Running machine.

Honestly in June I was at 205, I've shed that weight over the summer. Watching what I eat and running 4-5 times a week. I'm in my early 40's and it wasn't that difficult. You just have to be disciplined.
Be careful. I think 165 would be a good, healthy weight for me but still on the low side and I'm a few inches smaller than you.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Be careful. I think 165 would be a good, healthy weight for me but still on the low side and I'm a few inches smaller than you.
This discussion is about weight, not penis size.

dallen

Senior Tech
No matter what I do, I always seem to get stuck around 220. Everytime I've taken it off I always eventually end up right back here. A couple years ago I got all the way down to 170 and as soon as I quit being diligent about it I went right back up

2233boys

Not So New Member
I really don't have a large frame. Although no one believed I was at 205 I apparently carry it well. I weigh now what I did when I graduated from College. 10lbs more and I'll weigh what I did in HS. I'm staying at 165 though.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Everybody is different but 165 at 6-1 is awfully small, I'm 6-1 and relatively lean and I'm 180, losing 40 lbs in a relatively short amount of time to get down to that weight doesn't seem particularly healthy either.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I'm good. I didn't starve myself just ate regularly, watched my calories and ran. I'm not a big framed guy. BMI chart is BS but it says I'm average.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I've been working out at Golds Gym for almost a year, but I haven't lost any weight. I have just gotten stronger. I'm not really crushing it in the gym- I mean I'm not trying to bench 300 pounds or curl 150. I'm just doing a decent workout.

I did just eat a bowl of Cap'nCrunch though.

:unsure

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Damn, Stringbean!!!!!!!!!!

Chow down, biznatch!!!!!!

Top Bottom