Diet/Fitness Thread

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Appears so. My work out routine has changed. I usually go out to work out but now I have to use the equipment I have at home.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I have been skipping breakfast for nearly a month now.

It was difficult at first, because I've always felt like I needed that meal first thing to make it through the day. So I'd sometimes eat a couple burritos, biscuits, leftovers, whatever...just to get full first thing in the morning.

Now I'm only eating two meals a day, and try to squeeze them in to as close a timeframe as possible.

Working from home has made it easier to do, so it was a great time to try it.

Eat lunch around noon and then eat again no later than 7pm.

Haven't lost much weight, but it is helping with stomach fat that exercise wasn't taking care of.

AlRoss0908

Brand New Member
I’ve been giving up the gym for a countless number of times, and for some reason still keep extending my gym membership. Why do I keep paying for it?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I’ve been giving up the gym for a countless number of times, and for some reason still keep extending my gym membership. Why do I keep paying for it?
:censored:
You don’t want to hear my answer.

Carller

Brand New Member
I had 105 lbs, and I have lost 30 lbs. Some good tips to get such performance. DON'T BE LAZY!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Appears so. My work out routine has changed. I usually go out to work out but now I have to use the equipment I have at home.
And all the equipment is out of stock

DarkStar30

Brand New Member
Some people say that eating Breakfast is an important procedure every day, but I haven't had Breakfast in 3 years. Well, I just can't:) I enjoy a Cup of coffee every morning. That's all my Breakfast. I can't say that it helped me lose weight. I believe that it is better to work hard on your body in the gym to achieve the desired result..

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We finally get someone in here who offers decent fitness advice.

You guys are blood thirsty maniacs.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
So not only does he/she give great fitness advice, but were willing to be DCC PR person?

Nice move, heavy hand!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So not only does he/she give great fitness advice, but were willing to be DCC PR person?

Nice move, heavy hand!
I didn't trust her/him. Did you see the look on that face in their avatar? Nooooo thank you.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I didn't trust her/him. Did you see the look on that face in their avatar? Nooooo thank you.
No, I didn't!!!! Because someone is so trigger happy I didn't even get a chance to know our newest member!

Top Bottom