Taxes

Carl

RIP Brother
I pay a lot of taxes, federal, state and City. What am I getting for these taxes? Can someone explain.

Thanks in advance.

D

Deuce

Overpriced groceries, for starters. Prices at Vons are f'n ridiculous.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I'm thinking of upgrading my current Range Rover to the new 2014 and the base price has jumped 6200.00 in just 2 model years. I mean, where is the fairness in that?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm thinking of upgrading my current Range Rover to the new 2014 and the base price has jumped 6200.00 in just 2 model years. I mean, where is the fairness in that?
I know, right? My 2012 Dodge Laramie Longhorn Mega-cab is getting up there in miles, and I'm thinking of going to the 2014. I feel your pain, bro.

~knuckle bump~

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I know, right? My 2012 Dodge Laramie Longhorn Mega-cab is getting up there in miles, and I'm thinking of going to the 2014. I feel your pain, bro.

~knuckle bump~
:lol

Plus...we need ammo for those shiny guns we just bought.

townsend

Banned
My income has risen precipitously after my entrance into civilian hood. I'm considering hiring a CPA to help me manage my tax burden. I feel like otherwise next April will be a fiscal arse raping.

Carp

DCC 4Life

~knuckle bump~
I hope your dog farts the new truck up too.

Self imposed FB infraction.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
For starters you get highways, civil protection, access to parks and public buildings and facilities,on and on. In addition you get you mind exposed to all the bullshit elected officials harp on to stay in office. Remember I said this is for starters.

Top Bottom