Random Tech thread.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Well...I'm guessing maybe we should have started a HT thread. Jiggy got shit on in his own thread..a hostile takeover with no prisoners.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We are trying to implement one of those ChromeCasts into our network to display a powerpoint presentation on a lobby tv.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So I guess now a 70" with a Bose system is just a pile of Crap. I am embarrassed to admit I own it.
I have a 46" with no speaker system. My best speakers are the Logitech ones with subwoofer I hooked up to my PC.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Well...I'm guessing maybe we should have started a HT thread. Jiggy got shit on in his own thread..a hostile takeover with no prisoners.
Nah, this counts.

More tech postings will not be considered hijacking.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know Erskine had a special size they wanted to stay in- they seemed to like odd sizes...like 17x19..21x23, etc. I know they made me buy another subwoofer to even out the bass.
Oh whotta tragedy.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I'm thinking the 80 inch Sharp 240 hz looks pretty good. If I wait until Black Friday or so I bet I can find it in the mid 2K range down from low to mid 3K range now.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I'm thinking the 80 inch Sharp 240 hz looks pretty good. If I wait until Black Friday or so I bet I can find it in the mid 2K range down from low to mid 3K range now.
I saw that at BB...it did look pretty good.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm tempted to buy the 75 inch version of the 240hz LED I bought in 55 inches. This 55 inch crap feels to small now. :unsure

The next TV I go all out for will either be an LED of that size or maybe even a Pioneer Elite Plasma. That thing is gorgeous.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I have a 46" with no speaker system. My best speakers are the Logitech ones with subwoofer I hooked up to my PC.
My surround sound that I just got put in rocks. :towel

It cost me a pretty penny, but it was worth it. I'm sure it fails in comparison to whatever Unc has, though.

Top Bottom