Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think law enforcement was one of their targets. It isn't like they actually check though.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
      What employer did you put down?
      Were you able to get signed up?

Comment

• No response yet. If approved, I'm supposed to receive a Group Code to enter before the shopping list is opened to me.

Comment

• Not sure, it's been a while. But I would have thought you'd have heard something by now. I don't think it took that long for mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
            No response yet. If approved, I'm supposed to receive a Group Code to enter before the shopping list is opened to me.
            Probably slowed the process for them since they have never heard the name pdom and there not sure if it is tied to ISIS.
            Since Day One

Comment

• Not sure why but every time I log on here I got a virus notification. Just letting you all know.

Comment

• Bought a new laptop the other day and it arrived today. It's a Dell with an i7 Intel Core processor, 8 GB of installed RAM, with a port to install 8 more, and a 2 TB harddrive. This thing is smoking fast compared to the 12 year old laptop I had before it.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by 2233boys View Post
                  Not sure why but every time I log on here I got a virus notification. Just letting you all know.
                  Thank you for the notice, we'll look into it as soon as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                    Bought a new laptop the other day and it arrived today. It's a Dell with an i7 Intel Core processor, 8 GB of installed RAM, with a port to install 8 more, and a 2 TB harddrive. This thing is smoking fast compared to the 12 year old laptop I had before it.
                    Is it a solid state HD?
                    Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                      Do you have insight into why that would be happening, IT boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
                        Is it a solid state HD?
                        I think most HDs are solid state today.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                          While you're at it, see if you can figure out why this piece of shit goes through batteries like a meth whore's vibrator.

Comment

I think most HDs are solid state today.
                            I replaced my HD recently with a SS HD. They are nice and absolutely silent. I still sometimes wait for that start up sound.
                            Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                              While you're at it, see if you can figure out why this piece of shit goes through batteries like a meth whore's vibrator.
                              Hmmmmm. Never seen one of those.
                              Since Day One

Comment

Do you have insight into why that would be happening, IT boy?
                                Not really, but I don't deal with web applications.

My post was a joke, since his message was from 6 months ago...ya know, IT will get right on it!

Comment

Working...
                                X