Hurricane Florence

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I have good news.

No worries to our brethren in the Carolina's now.

Boozeman, you are saved.

Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence, Declares ‘Shield Of Protection’

He’s like Harry Potter, only with Jesus: Prominent televangelist Pat Robertson casts a “shield of protection” ahead of Hurricane Florence.

In a video shared online by Right Wing Watch, Robertson casts a magic spell against Hurricane Florence while citing a passage from the Bible in which Jesus commands the wind and water on the Sea of Galilee to “be still.”

Speaking at a special prayer service at his Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia, which is currently in the projected path of Hurricane Florence, the conservative evangelical leader ordered Hurricane Florence not to harm any of his facilities and to turn back out to sea. The conservative evangelical leader declared:

I don’t want that thing to come in. I don’t want it to hurt Regent, I don’t want it to hurt CBN, I don’t want it to tear up the beautiful campus, I don’t want it to tear these trees down, I don’t want to see any damage, I don’t want a bunch of glass flowing, and I don’t want [damage] all over this area that is counting on us to pray for them.

Roberson then cast his magic spell:

In the name of Jesus, you Hurricane Florence, we speak to you in the name of Jesus, and we command the storm to cease its forward motion and go harmlessly into the Atlantic. Go up north away from land and veer off in the name of Jesus. We declare in the name of the lord that you shall go no farther, you shall do no damage in this area.

We declare a shield of protection all over Tidewater and we declare a shield of protection over those innocent people in the path of this hurricane. In Jesus’ holy name, be out to sea!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

Thank God.

I needed that affirmation to push through the rest of what might be a rough week.

God bless you, Pat.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Eh, I don't know, I am probably going to move my team there. I'm sure I'll see some major devastation. The OP seems a little tasteless, even for me.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have good news.

No worries to our brethren in the Carolina's now.

Boozeman, you are saved.

Pat Robertson Casts Magic Spell Against Hurricane Florence, Declares ‘Shield Of Protection’

He’s like Harry Potter, only with Jesus: Prominent televangelist Pat Robertson casts a “shield of protection” ahead of Hurricane Florence.

In a video shared online by Right Wing Watch, Robertson casts a magic spell against Hurricane Florence while citing a passage from the Bible in which Jesus commands the wind and water on the Sea of Galilee to “be still.”

Speaking at a special prayer service at his Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia, which is currently in the projected path of Hurricane Florence, the conservative evangelical leader ordered Hurricane Florence not to harm any of his facilities and to turn back out to sea. The conservative evangelical leader declared:

I don’t want that thing to come in. I don’t want it to hurt Regent, I don’t want it to hurt CBN, I don’t want it to tear up the beautiful campus, I don’t want it to tear these trees down, I don’t want to see any damage, I don’t want a bunch of glass flowing, and I don’t want [damage] all over this area that is counting on us to pray for them.

Roberson then cast his magic spell:

In the name of Jesus, you Hurricane Florence, we speak to you in the name of Jesus, and we command the storm to cease its forward motion and go harmlessly into the Atlantic. Go up north away from land and veer off in the name of Jesus. We declare in the name of the lord that you shall go no farther, you shall do no damage in this area.

We declare a shield of protection all over Tidewater and we declare a shield of protection over those innocent people in the path of this hurricane. In Jesus’ holy name, be out to sea!
Pat Robertson would never use a term like “ Casts a magic spell.” when using dialogue regarding protection from God. Just shows the disrespectable attitude of the writer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
In all seriousness. All of you out there on the east coast, be safe. This one looks to be a bad one.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

I don't get it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Well I guess listening to Pat is one way to clean the genepool...
There's no excuse for staying, I think everyone knows by now you don't mess with Mother Nature.
BE SAFE!

BipolarFuk

Demoted
“They haven't seen anything like what's coming at us in 25, 30 years, maybe ever. It's tremendously big and tremendously wet, tremendous amounts of water,” Trump said, before an apparent reference to Hurricane Harvey's toll on the Houston area last year. “It could very well be very similar to Texas in the sense that it's tremendous amounts of water ... probably more water than we've ever seen in a storm or a hurricane.”--President Trump.

Wow, truly insightful.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

:lol I just saw this and was coming to post.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

That's pretty hilarious

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom