Land Use in the USA

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have a friend who is in the top 100 individual land owners in the US. Personally I don’t know what’s advantageous about owing a lot of land but he seems to almost have a fetish about it.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I have a friend who is in the top 100 individual land owners in the US. Personally I don’t know what’s advantageous about owing a lot of land but he seems to almost have a fetish about it.
Probably because he's a greedy sociopath.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Is his name Weyerhaeuser?
No. Actually a great deal of his land is ranchland. He has several businesses but the one that causes him to acquire land for the most part is Ranchland. His cattle operations are pretty large.

C

Connker

Dry land near Grand Canyon was bought by a man (don't remember the name) for several hundreds years ago for a unprecedented difference of millions of dollars that costs now. Native Americans wanted to sue them, because of inheritance right they had. I don't the situation now, but I understand one thing - land is gold. There are a lot of people on the planet, so in future land property will be expensive business games.

B

Berrylia

Dry land near Grand Canyon was bought by a man (don't remember the name) for several hundreds years ago for a unprecedented difference of millions of dollars that costs now. Native Americans wanted to sue them, because of inheritance right they had. I don't the situation now, but I understand one thing - land is gold. There are a lot of people on the planet, so in future land property will be expensive business games.
I think I saw something like that even in a film. I agree about the land, if you take statistics - two hundred years ago there were 1 billion people on earth, now seven-point-eight billion, so it's logic the land will not expand but units of humans being yes.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Casual acquaintance.
You have to respect a new poster who chooses a profile pic before making his first post, no matter that he's reviving a 2 year old thread.

And then Berrylia shows up like a spring mushroom literally out of fucking nowhere, with the same profile pic awareness, bringing facts that we didn't even know we needed.

I knew there were a lot of people in the world, but had no idea it has gone to over seven-point-eight billion...that's just unheard of!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The first profile reminds me of EZ and there's no doubt about Barrylia...he's kidnapped @dallen and the TD turtle.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not today! Thanks to whoever banned these fools.

Top Bottom