Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It didnít take long for Clark to apologize for his comments, later saying to a newspaper, ďI would never advocate discriminating against people based on their color or race.Ē (Even though thatís quite literally what he said.)

No, that's not "quite literally what he said."

He's advocating for individual liberty, not for racism.

This is why we can't have real discourse anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
      No, that's not "quite literally what he said."

He's advocating for individual liberty, not for racism.

This is why we can't have real discourse anymore.
      Clark wrote. “If he wants to turn away people of color, then that(‘s) his choice.”

Comment

Tennessee hardware store puts up 'No Gays Allowed' sign

An East Tennessee hardware store owner decided to express his beliefs following the Supreme Court's ruling allowing same-sex marriage by putting up a sign that reads, "No Gays Allowed."

Jeff Amyx, who owns Amyx Hardware & Roofing Supplies in Grainger County, Tennessee., about an hour outside of Knoxville, added the "No Gays Allowed" sign on Monday, because gay and lesbian couples are against his religion.

Amyx, who is also a baptist minister, said he realized Monday morning that LGBT people are not afraid to stand for what they believe in. He said it showed him that Christian people should be brave enough to stand for what they believe in.

"They gladly stand for what they believe in, why can't I? They believe their way is right, I believe it's wrong. But yet I'm going to take more persecution than them because I'm standing for what I believe in," Amyx said.

On Tuesday, Amyx removed the "No Gays allowed" sign and replaced it with a sign that says: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who would violate our rights of freedom of speech & freedom of religion."

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
          Clark wrote. “If he wants to turn away people of color, then that(‘s) his choice.”
          He wasn't advocating that people do that. He was advocating for an individuals ability to choose who they do services for. Which is why he went on to talk about communities not supporting businesses who refuse to serve people based on race and them ultimately going out of business as a result.

I guess it's easiest to pick a few words and place them out of context though.

Comment

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

"No Whites Allowed"

Yeah that doesn't sound racist at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

"No Whites Allowed"

Yeah that doesn't sound racist at all.
                Fuck whites.

They are the problem.

Have been for centuries.

Comment

He wasn't advocating that people do that. He was advocating for an individuals ability to choose who they do services for. Which is why he went on to talk about communities not supporting businesses who refuse to serve people based on race and them ultimately going out of business as a result.

And like the article asked: And if the community doesn’t put them out of business?

What then?

What happens to the minorities that live in that community or ones just passing through? Tough shit? Personal liberty and all?

Comment

Fuck whites.

They are the problem.

Have been for centuries.
                    Pretty general comment. Whites are the problem to what for centuries.
                    Since Day One

Comment

Fuck whites.

They are the problem.

Have been for centuries.

Fight racism with more racism. Yeah that will probably work. Are people really this dumb?

Comment

And like the article asked: And if the community doesn’t put them out of business?

What then?

What happens to the minorities that live in that community or ones just passing through? Tough shit? Personal liberty and all?
                        That won't happen. But I guess it's not different than a KKK rally being held in someones front yard. It's legal but those people are horrible human beings.

Same as the "no whites allowed" people.

Comment

Fight racism with more racism. Yeah that will probably work. Are people really this dumb?
                          Yes.

Comment

You can't take people serious if they are trying to use these "no whites zones"...

lol, I mean, that'll bring us all together, right?

Comment

They are not dumb, cracka. Don't you know racism is a blacks only thing?

It sometimes spreads to Latinos or Asians, but rarely.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X