Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California's economy is now the 5th-biggest in the world, and has overtaken the United Kingdom

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    You know her? Is that text screenshot in response to my comment about Hayes Valley, Inner/Outer Richmond, Bernal Heights?

...and, no, joke's not on me. Wonder why she would think that.

Back to her, there's nothing funny about living somewhere you hate. Hope she moves up or moves out.

Comment

Bro, yalls town is so fucked up someone actually made a poop map...
      It is a fucked up town.

Who would travel across the nation in a fuckin' wagon to squat by a river with a pan, based on other people's hearsay, to strike it rich?

Town maybe better off if the Spanish Catholics weren't killed off.

Comment

Originally posted by pdom View Post
        You know her? Is that text screenshot in response to my comment about Hayes Valley, Inner/Outer Richmond, Bernal Heights?

Back to her, there's nothing funny about living somewhere you hate. Hope she moves up or moves out.
        Yes, I know her and that was her response to your response, also I do agree she needs to move since she can't stand the area. I've been trying to sell her on Texas but in her field she pretty much has to be in a coastal area(California/ DC/ NY)
        2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Comment

Yes, I know her and that was her response to your response, also I do agree she needs to move since she can't stand the area. I've been trying to sell her on Texas but in her field she pretty much has to be in a coastal area(California/ DC/ NY)
            She says she moved from Manhattan, so I imagine she enjoys the city life. If SF City proper is so dead to her and she must stay in the Bay Area, try San Mateo downtown, Campbell, Mountain View, Burlingame. If she works at/near Stanford University (Hoover Institution), her commute will be cut in half, too.

Otherwise, move to San Diego or Orange County. SoCal is much, much different than SF Bay Area.

Comment

She says she moved from Manhattan, so I imagine she enjoys the city life. If SF City proper is so dead to her and she must stay in the Bay Area, try San Mateo downtown, Campbell, Mountain View, Burlingame. If she works at/near Stanford University (Hoover Institution), her commute will be cut in half, too.

Otherwise, move to San Diego or Orange County. SoCal is much, much different than SF Bay Area.
              I'll pass this along

Comment

I'll pass this along
                Ask if she'll write an article about public nudity and public displays of BDSM.

Comment

Ask if she'll write an article about public nudity and public displays of BDSM.

Comment

New Braunfels police take the homeless people the next town over and dump them off like any compassionate place should.

Comment

Out of curiosity, what is her reaction to moving to Texas? While Texas streets are cleaner, is it big-city enough for her?

While she may like Manhattan more than SF, is she a thumbs up or down on Manhattan as well?

Comment

I’m also curious to know what percentage of the SF homeless are veterans. Can you ask her?

Comment

If California's economy busts, is this good for the rest of the USA? Is this something Americans should root for?
                          No but the government of the state seems hell bent on forcing the citizens of the state into excessive taxation to support programs that are abuusive of federal laws and extracting funds from to federal budget to support non citizens of the US. The citizens should revolt and vote out the liberal leadership and take control of the own destiny but they fail to do so year after year. The seem to prefer the control by ultra liberal ideology than controlling their representation of conservative ideals.
                          Since Day One

Comment

Originally posted by skidadl View Post
                            New Braunfels police take the homeless people the next town over and dump them off like any compassionate place should.
                            Lubbock has actually started a Homeless Outreach Team to help assist the homeless. I know this because I donate bikes to them every year to provide the homeless with some form of transportation. It's a great program. Cool story over, bro.
                            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Out of curiosity, what is her reaction to moving to Texas? While Texas streets are cleaner, is it big-city enough for her?

While she may like Manhattan more than SF, is she a thumbs up or down on Manhattan as well?
                              Have you ever been to Houston?
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
                                No but the government of the state seems hell bent on forcing the citizens of the state into excessive taxation to support programs that are abuusive of federal laws and extracting funds from to federal budget to support non citizens of the US. The citizens should revolt and vote out the liberal leadership and take control of the own destiny but they fail to do so year after year. The seem to prefer the control by ultra liberal ideology than controlling their representation of conservative ideals.
                                Please elaborate on the magnitude of the problem of non-citizens in California. If they magically disappeared and never came back, are we talking about this eliminating, say, 80-90%, 50% or 20% of fiscal problems? How much lower could the excessive taxation be reduced, as well as how many (b)millions would be saved from federal funds?

Also, is the presence of non-citizens primarily a fiscal concern, or would their elimination also resolve some/most/all concerns of overcrowded/underfunded classrooms, hospital beds, high housing costs and crimes and prisons/police force?

I guess, in a nutshell, if you magically snap your fingers and change one thing to fix the biggest problem of California, would it be the disappearance of non-citizens, changing liberal leadership (and taxation) but non-citizens still in CA, or something else entirely different?

Comment

Working...
                                X