Special counsel issues indictment against 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Since he is dead, but nice job changing the topic because you don't have a rational response.
Let's see: Republicans repudiate Duke but Dems voted over and over again for a former Klansman. And we just recently learned (thanks, MSM!) that Obama was rubbing elbows with a notorious anti-Semite like Farrakhan. Interesting company you keep.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Collusion or not, from what I heard, that wasn't even a crime.

It is pretty clear from the Trump Tower meeting and the contacts Flynn, Sessions, and others were making before and after the election (before Trump took office), that something was going on. Who knows could have been innocent, maybe not.

If he is impeached or if anything happens to him, it will be of his on doing, obstruction, perjury, etc.
well, Manafort got indicted for financial dealings well before the Trump campaign, Flynn got indicted for lying about talking to Russians (not giving them state secrets or violating the Logan Act), and Sessions' only crime was forgetting he was once in the same room as the Russian ambassador. pretty thin gruel.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Let's see: Republicans repudiate Duke but Dems voted over and over again for a former Klansman. And we just recently learned (thanks, MSM!) that Obama was rubbing elbows with a notorious anti-Semite like Farrakhan. Interesting company you keep.
Still changing the conversation to fit your narrative, Trump and Fox news taught you well.

It is funny you say what other people have done, and then say to me that its interesting company I keep. Do you have a point, or are you just going to keep playing look over here?

2233boys

Not So New Member
well, Manafort got indicted for financial dealings well before the Trump campaign, Flynn got indicted for lying about talking to Russians (not giving them state secrets or violating the Logan Act), and Sessions' only crime was forgetting he was once in the same room as the Russian ambassador. pretty thin gruel.
:lol
Interesting, take, the President would be proud.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
How do you figure? Based on these indictments, those words that no American wittingly aided these Russians indited (except for the American who was indicted for selling them banking information)doesn't mean that Trump is in the clear. Your Hero will still have to testify, not purger himself, and pray to God, they can't prove obstruction.
Are you saying that after issuing an indictment that found no collusion by Trump and being found innocent that Mueller would try to trick up the President and dupe him into saying something that would compromise him? How much of an honorable person do you think he is?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Collusion or not, from what I heard, that wasn't even a crime.

It is pretty clear from the Trump Tower meeting and the contacts Flynn, Sessions, and others were making before and after the election (before Trump took office), that something was going on. Who knows could have been innocent, maybe not.

If he is impeached or if anything happens to him, it will be of his on doing, obstruction, perjury, etc.
Of course something was going on but what is there to make you think it was something clandestine by the President or had him with any involvement?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That is just that indictment of those people for the social media flooding. That isn't the closing of the case, you may hope it is, and who know it may be. That indictment doesn't clear Trump or his campaign yet, no matter how how hard you wish.
Well yes it does. If no one in the organization were aware or had no knowledge thenthere can be no criminal charges filed.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Rob Goldman, Vice President of Facebook Ads

better luck next time, haters!

2233boys

Not So New Member
Are you saying that after issuing an indictment that found no collusion by Trump and being found innocent that Mueller would try to trick up the President and dupe him into saying something that would compromise him? How much of an honorable person do you think he is?
That indictment had nothing to do with Trump being innocent of anything and it didn't conclude his campaign didn't collude with the Russians.

It found they didn't collude with the Russians in spamming social media, that is it.

Trump doesn't have to be duped into compromising himself or lying. The man literally does it everyday, multiple times a day.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Well yes it does. If no one in the organization were aware or had no knowledge thenthere can be no criminal charges filed.
With Social Media spamming, they had no involvement, that doesn't end the investigation.

That is one piece of the investigation. You think if they investigation wasn't through, and Trump wasn't declared innocent, that wouldn't be all over the place, (other than the President's Twitter feed).

2233boys

Not So New Member
Damn some of you folks are exhibiting cult like behavior it is scary

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
better luck next time, haters!
That's weird coming from a FB exec given it's such a liberal company. I wonder if this dude will get to keep his job.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
:lol

If it's unwitting it isn't a conspiracy. Conspiracy requires intent.
I would be interested in knowing what else the President is now or will be further investigated about. The only allegations I have heard is Trump colluded with Russians to tamper with the election. Additionally I understand that his campaign group was also under investigation. Finally there are some individuals that were tied to Trump that have already pleaded guilty of their individual charges. What is left that has any involvement by Trump? collusion is done....no involvement. The campaign obviously has been completed otherwise there would have been indictments to the campaign group to be joined with the Russians. Individuals who have already confessed and pleaded is done and obviously there is nothing further to be done of any consequence or plea agreements wouldn’t have been made. So again what remaining investigation is there pertaining to Trump? His testimony could be for a myriad of reasons but it isn’t likely there is yet another act involving Trump so at best his testimony would probably be for conformatiom on a matter that has been processed. Especially since he has an option to be interviewed without being under oath. But again I would be very interested in what you think is still lingering for the President to be grilled about.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:rofl

Yeah, I'm sure the Russian troll farm flooding the internet with anti Hilary bullshit didn't influence one vote in dipshit Murica.
Does your troll farm flooding the DCC with retarded memes influence anybody?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If Russian money was so decisive, why did his support level max out at 35-40% of the Republican primary voters? Why did he lose the popular vote going away? No GOP nominee for President had skyrocketing unfavorables like he did. Why didn't Russian $ help with that?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
collusion is done....no involvement.
Just because the President tweets something doesn't make it true. Just because Sean Hannity says something doesn't make it true. We don't know that at all. You need to start thinking for yourself, because if you can't see you're being lied to, you simply aren't paying attention, at all. When Mueller is done, we'll know what he has proven. Until then, we're relying on media reports and lies coming out of the WH and it's cutouts.

Maybe all this is just going to end up in some indictments of Manafort for unrelated crimes and Flynn/others for lying to the FBI. It's possible. However, it sure looks like with all the people who keep flipping that Mueller is building a case for something. Will it only be for indictments against Russians who will never be extradited? Maybe. We'll see.

I will say, if there really is nothing more to this, why is Trump constantly undermining the FBI and maneuvering to fire his AG, deputy AG and Mueller? It would have already happened had Reps in congress not shown a modicum of backbone. If there is nothing to this, why use the death of 17 children to discredit the Russia investigation? That's about as low as it gets.

Everything Trump does screams that he's guilty of something. Perhaps it's only obstruction of justice. There's certainly a solid case for that based on shithead's own actions. However, Congress would have to act so he's probably safe on that front. We shall see...I got my popcorn.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
W
Just because the President tweets something doesn't make it true. Just because Sean Hannity says something doesn't make it true. We don't know that at all. You need to start thinking for yourself, because if you can't see you're being lied to, you simply aren't paying attention, at all. When Mueller is done, we'll know what he has proven. Until then, we're relying on media reports and lies coming out of the WH and it's cutouts.

Maybe all this is just going to end up in some indictments of Manafort for unrelated crimes and Flynn/others for lying to the FBI. It's possible. However, it sure looks like with all the people who keep flipping that Mueller is building a case for something. Will it only be for indictments against Russians who will never be extradited? Maybe. We'll see.

I will say, if there really is nothing more to this, why is Trump constantly undermining the FBI and maneuvering to fire his AG, deputy AG and Mueller? It would have already happened had Reps in congress not shown a modicum of backbone. If there is nothing to this, why use the death of 17 children to discredit the Russia investigation? That's about as low as it gets.

Everything Trump does screams that he's guilty of something. Perhaps it's only obstruction of justice. There's certainly a solid case for that based on shithead's own actions. However, Congress would have to act so he's probably safe on that front. We shall see...I got my popcorn.
If there were any evidential elements involving the President don’t you think it would have been presented by now? I know when I was a Federal investigator the smokin gun evidence was the primary thrust to the process. There has been at least 4 separate bodies investigating this accusation for many months and no one has produced anything that resembles collusion by the President of his Campaign group. The indictments submitted by the current special counsel only amplifies the lack of any hard or circumstantial evidence to the accusations. It isn’t there and the tiny indictments presented to date are appeasement bones to try to make people think there is a monster in the chaos.

If screaming there is no collusion by Trump is considered undermining then that would be a problem but in reality it is a person that has been targeted demanding that someone produce or shut up.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
If there were any evidential elements involving the President don’t you think it would have been presented by now? I know when I was a Federal investigator the smokin gun evidence was the primary thrust to the process. There has been at least 4 separate bodies investigating this accusation for many months and no one has produced anything that resembles collusion by the President of his Campaign group. The indictments submitted by the current special counsel only amplifies the lack of any hard or circumstantial evidence to the accusations. It isn’t there and the tiny indictments presented to date are appeasement bones to try to make people think there is a monster in the chaos.
The congressional investigations are a joke. Especially the house, but also the senate to a significant degree. They're just going through the motions because the majority isn't interested in pursuing the case with vigor. People just roll in, plead that they either can't remember or executive privilege and off they go. So the only faith in what is being done is in Mueller. He's not a politician and had broad bipartisan support (at least before the undermining started) so I have faith in his process.

As for what we would know, the media is looking through a keyhole. Much of this may come down to financial ties which is harder to hide. The media has access to none of this and Mueller's group isn't leaking.

So we'll see. But the investigation has lead to quite a few indictments already. So it has borne fruit. It also has contradicted the lie Trump has been selling that it's all a witch hunt. Notice that talking point has gone away. At least for a few e weeks...

If screaming there is no collusion by Trump is considered undermining then that would be a problem but in reality it is a person that has been targeted demanding that someone produce or shut up.
There has been a hell of a lot more than that. He fired and has assassinated the character of Comey, he's threatened to fire Sessions who properly recused himself, he's rebuked and considered firing Rosenstein, he's impugned the integrity of Mueller, he's attacked the FBI, he's called the whole investigation a witchhunt, he allowed the release of the Nunes's memo which Trump's FBI director said has horseshit, he blocked the Dems memo which would have refuted it. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head.

This whole thought that he's a fighter so that's what he does is horseshit. If he thought the investigation was going to clear him, he would have just cooperated and let it run its course. He gives every indication that he's covering up for something and doing so with corrupt intent.

It still amazes me that people support this guy. He's just a total piece of shit. He lies constantly. He's racist. He treats women like shit. He has no self control and terrible judgment. He's inarticulate. He's a braggart. He's a total phony. He was a Democrat for most of his life but realized Dem voters would never support a man like him so he flipped. He's so far from what I want my son to grow up to be it's pathetic.

Top Bottom