Special counsel issues indictment against 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The Left needs to admit that Russian shenanigans didn't change one vote or dramatically affect the election in Trump's favor. Trump needs to admit that Russian interference is a serious offense worthy of punitive actions like more sanctions. The end.
Trump has on more than one occasion stated that if the Russians interfered in election processes it was a serious matter. He did not have access to investigative results to actually accuse them of being involved.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t read this article as saying there was not Russian meddling rather that he didn’t know for sure that Russia interfered but he was adamant that the stories about him and Russia colluding were a hoax and false. Also my statement said on more than one occasion he stated “if” there was interference by the Russians then it was a serious matter. I also stated he had no actual proof they did so he couldn’t state emphatically that they did. The actual proof via the indictment was just now released, therefore no one could actually state with certainty that “Russians” were formally accused. These individuals by the way were not government officials.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Left needs to admit that Russian shenanigans didn't change one vote or dramatically affect the election in Trump's favor. Trump needs to admit that Russian interference is a serious offense worthy of punitive actions like more sanctions. The end.
Agreed.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
:rofl

Yeah, I'm sure the Russian troll farm flooding the internet with anti Hilary bullshit didn't influence one vote in dipshit Murica.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Mueller tells a compelling story of Russian intrigue that was designed to elect Trump
Yeah, gimme a break with this nonsense.

So I guess this article is now admitting that the left's refrain that Trump is guilty of collusion is dead, now that the facts are out. Now we're just gonna have to hear how unfair it is that the Russians wanted him to be president even if he didn't cooperate.

Is it bad that the Russians are clearly praying on our biases and stirring us up against each other? Yes.

You know who else does this to influence elections around the world?

We do.

Gimme a break if you think the US doesn't do this type of shit and worse, worldwide. Get off your high horses.

The bigger shame here is that we fell for it. We and our social media where we see a headline and hit share without even reading the article or bothering to think for two seconds.

We should be mad at ourselves that we fall for things like phony Hillary quotes like "I think Sharia Law will be a powerful new direction of freedom" -- or the left's equivalent with it's constant racism bashing of Trump, equally false.

Shame on ourselves. Not necessarily the 13 Russians who decided to exploit it (probably for profit, not for any real care about who the US President is).

BipolarFuk

Demoted
No one knows what Mueller knows. Guy runs a tight ship with zero leaks.

To say there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign is premature to say the least.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
:rofl

Yeah, I'm sure the Russian troll farm flooding the internet with anti Hilary bullshit didn't influence one vote in dipshit Murica.
Yep, those crafty Russians somehow convinced her to call Trump supporters "deplorable," which promptly blew up in her face. There's no end to their sneakiness.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Sounds to me like a waste of money. In any event, the Trump-Russia collusion narrative is dead -- something Bipo is loathe to admit.
How do you figure? Based on these indictments, those words that no American wittingly aided these Russians indited (except for the American who was indicted for selling them banking information)doesn't mean that Trump is in the clear. Your Hero will still have to testify, not purger himself, and pray to God, they can't prove obstruction.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I am not sure it did either. However, Der Twittler, has brought this on himself through his actions/inaction, tweets, and the actions of those on his Campaign.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
How do you figure? Based on these indictments, those words that no American wittingly aided these Russians indited (except for the American who was indicted for selling them banking information)doesn't mean that Trump is in the clear. Your Hero will still have to testify, not purger himself, and pray to God, they can't prove obstruction.

If it's unwitting it isn't a conspiracy. Conspiracy requires intent.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Yep, those crafty Russians somehow convinced her to call Trump supporters "deplorable," which promptly blew up in her face. There's no end to their sneakiness.
Some of you are. David Duke, for example. :buddy

2233boys

Not So New Member

If it's unwitting it isn't a conspiracy. Conspiracy requires intent.
That is just that indictment of those people for the social media flooding. That isn't the closing of the case, you may hope it is, and who know it may be. That indictment doesn't clear Trump or his campaign yet, no matter how how hard you wish.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I am not sure it did either. However, Der Twittler, has brought this on himself through his actions/inaction, tweets, and the actions of those on his Campaign.
Obama's corrupt Justice Dept, Christopher Steele, the FBI and NBC (which sat on the "pussy" tapes until it could do maximum damage to Trump's campaign) affected this election far more than the Russians ever did.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
That is just that indictment of those people for the social media flooding. That isn't the closing of the case, you may hope it is, and who know it may be. That indictment doesn't clear Trump or his campaign yet, no matter how how hard you wish.

keep hope alive

2233boys

Not So New Member
Obama's corrupt Justice Dept, Christopher Steele, the FBI and NBC (which sat on the "pussy" tapes until it could do maximum damage to Trump's campaign) affected this election far more than the Russians ever did.
Listen I don't buy into the claim that the outcome of the election was affected by Trolls. Clinton was a piss poor candidate.

As an aside, the Christopher Steele dossier didn't come out until after the election (that I recall) and it was never used so how did it affect the election.

2233boys

Not So New Member

keep hope alive
Collusion or not, from what I heard, that wasn't even a crime.

It is pretty clear from the Trump Tower meeting and the contacts Flynn, Sessions, and others were making before and after the election (before Trump took office), that something was going on. Who knows could have been innocent, maybe not.

If he is impeached or if anything happens to him, it will be of his on doing, obstruction, perjury, etc.

Top Bottom