Special counsel issues indictment against 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Can you imagine if Hilary had won and they appointed Mueller to investigate her and she used the lowlife tactics this administration and its allies are?

Mueller would be a goddamn HERO. And Fox News, Hannity, and the rest of the TEAM RED window lickers like most on this board would be going absolutely fucking INSANE while she was attacking the FBI, the justice dept, and Mueller.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The congressional investigations are a joke. Especially the house, but also the senate to a significant degree. They're just going through the motions because the majority isn't interested in pursuing the case with vigor. People just roll in, plead that they either can't remember or executive privilege and off they go. So the only faith in what is being done is in Mueller. He's not a politician and had broad bipartisan support (at least before the undermining started) so I have faith in his process.

As for what we would know, the media is looking through a keyhole. Much of this may come down to financial ties which is harder to hide. The media has access to none of this and Mueller's group isn't leaking.

So we'll see. But the investigation has lead to quite a few indictments already. So it has borne fruit. It also has contradicted the lie Trump has been selling that it's all a witch hunt. Notice that talking point has gone away. At least for a few e weeks...

There has been a hell of a lot more than that. He fired and has assassinated the character of Comey, he's threatened to fire Sessions who properly recused himself, he's rebuked and considered firing Rosenstein, he's impugned the integrity of Mueller, he's attacked the FBI, he's called the whole investigation a witchhunt, he allowed the release of the Nunes's memo which Trump's FBI director said has horseshit, he blocked the Dems memo which would have refuted it. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head.

This whole thought that he's a fighter so that's what he does is horseshit. If he thought the investigation was going to clear him, he would have just cooperated and let it run its course. He gives every indication that he's covering up for something and doing so with corrupt intent.

It still amazes me that people support this guy. He's just a total piece of shit. He lies constantly. He's racist. He treats women like shit. He has no self control and terrible judgment. He's inarticulate. He's a braggart. He's a total phony. He was a Democrat for most of his life but realized Dem voters would never support a man like him so he flipped. He's so far from what I want my son to grow up to be it's pathetic.
You are confused as to Comeys undoing. He did himself in when he presumed that he could bring in his own conclusion about Clinton’s email investigation. He shattered all precidents in the DOJ structure. The investigative body (FBI) cannot make determination regarding their own investigations. He circumvented the supervisors (DOJ) authority. Rosenstien in turn recommended to Trump that Comey be Terminated. Rosenthal was Comeys boss iand in charge of the Clinton case. Trump made some egotistical comments about he would have fired Comey anyway but the actual events was triggered by Rosenstien.

The indictments handed down by Mueller are token subtrafuses because they will never be recognized by Russia. The charges are not even serious charges. It is simply a token jester.

The Mueller release has already stated that no American was found to have been in collusion regarding the election. That was what Trump and the Campaigh group was being investigated for. I am not sure where you are going regarding financial ties. There is nothing criminal about having financial ties as long as they are not specifically prohibited and not properly disclosed in the ethics disclosures. I wouldn’t get excited about this area.

You obviously have your own opinions about him personally and that’s fine but none of that is subject to investigation.

Comeys character by the way is already shredded by Democrats and Republicans.. He tried to play both ends and it blew up in his face the he circumvented the system and leaked confidential information to the media as a ploy to get special council appointed.

Mueller will have to produce something pretty soon or the Congressional committees will terminate his engagement.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Can you imagine if Hilary had won and they appointed Mueller to investigate her and she used the lowlife tactics this administration and its allies are?

Mueller would be a goddamn HERO. And Fox News, Hannity, and the rest of the TEAM RED window lickers like most on this board would be going absolutely fucking INSANE while she was attacking the FBI, the justice dept, and Mueller.
It's cute you actually think Mueller would have went this far into an investigation of a Clinton without accidentally shooting himself in the back of the head :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Trick question, would have never happened.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

Why would Hillary fuck with his investigation? His staff is packed with Trump haters and former donors to her campaign. Next to Comey, he's the IDEAL person to be investigating you if you're Hillary.

BTW, the FBI is incompetent and hopelessly biased. It DESERVES to be attacked. Christopher Wray SHOULD be fired. Seventeen young people would be alive today if a bunch of adults had done their jobs.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Strange how law enforcement was once revered until Fox News told you to hate it.

Not one of you motherfuckers would have said one bad word about the FBI until this cunt of a president and his propaganda arm starting attacking it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
That's because we only learned recently that they were working overtime to elect Hillary. Remember guys, libs have always loved the FBI -- esp when they were wiretapping Dr. King and infiltrating anti-war groups.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
You are confused as to Comeys undoing. He did himself in when he presumed that he could bring in his own conclusion about Clinton’s email investigation. He shattered all precidents in the DOJ structure. The investigative body (FBI) cannot make determination regarding their own investigations. He circumvented the supervisors (DOJ) authority. Rosenstien in turn recommended to Trump that Comey be Terminated. Rosenthal was Comeys boss iand in charge of the Clinton case. Trump made some egotistical comments about he would have fired Comey anyway but the actual events was triggered by Rosenstien.
No, I think you are confused, or just really, really partisan. What did Comey in was the Russia investigation. Rosenstein's memo was pretext, pretext which was subsequently dropped when shit-for-brains admitted to Lestor Holt on national TV that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. The thought that Trump fired Comey because he tanked Hillary's campaign is beyond laughable.

The indictments handed down by Mueller are token subtrafuses because they will never be recognized by Russia. The charges are not even serious charges. It is simply a token jester.
Gesture, but agreed. Jester is a comedian, typical in a royal court. See Steven Miller.

The Mueller release has already stated that no American was found to have been in collusion regarding the election. That was what Trump and the Campaigh group was being investigated for. I am not sure where you are going regarding financial ties. There is nothing criminal about having financial ties as long as they are not specifically prohibited and not properly disclosed in the ethics disclosures. I wouldn’t get excited about this area.
Again, nobody has been cleared with regards to collusion. Well, Trump has announced himself cleared but not Mueller. What you are saying is inaccurate. If the axe is going to fall on the bigger wigs, it's gonna be last, not first. We shall see...

You obviously have your own opinions about him personally and that’s fine but none of that is subject to investigation.
No kidding, I just wonder how someone who can string several semi-logical sentences together can feel anything but loathing towards this human being. You really have to have blinders on not see what a reprehensible human being is sitting in the oval office.

He may well be cleared by Mueller but anybody who cares about this country has to wonder why we is so eager to fellate Putin. It's fucking bizarre. I mean, I suspect it's about (Trump's) money, but it's just so blatant and clumsy.

Comeys character by the way is already shredded by Democrats and Republicans.. He tried to play both ends and it blew up in his face the he circumvented the system and leaked confidential information to the media as a ploy to get special council appointed.
I'm not a huge fan of Comey but he did what he had to ensure the Russia investigation would continue. Even Bannon stated that Comey's firing was the worst mistake in modern political history. You don't fire the guy investigating you or your associates. It's textbook abuse of power.

Mueller will have to produce something pretty soon or the Congressional committees will terminate his engagement.
No, they will not. That being said, all signs point to the investigation nearing the end.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yep, the same FBI who may have tilted the election with their announcement that they were taking a second look at Hillary less than 2 weeks before the election sure was working overtime to get her elected.

I really can't wait to see what ridiculous conspiracies are spun 2 years from now about whoever is the Democratic nominee. I'm sure Fox will do their best to link whoever it is to Clinton, Obama, Biden, or who the F ever they can find associated with any of them even if there's 7 degrees of separation.

When the last 3 Republican nominees for President roundly bash this man child idiot of a President that we have you'd think Republicans would take a second look and start to ask themselves questions. You hate Hillary and voted for Trump because you can't stand her?

Fine, whatever, but that boogeyman under your bed is gone, she's never going to be President, maybe have some god damn self respect and not gladly swallow up every morsel of shit Trump and his minions spew.

Unless of course you're one of these "deep state" subscribers who believes Trump is some ultra-genius who is just the ultimate puppet master and is bringing down an entire shadow government that's been built over what, 50, 100, 200 years? More if you want to go back to Europe and the Freemasons, the Knights Templar and what have you?

If you truly believe all of that, and you truly believe that this dithering dolt of a President is playing 3D chess in bringing all that down, well, enjoy.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
It's cute you actually think Mueller would have went this far into an investigation of a Clinton without accidentally shooting himself in the back of the head :lol
Sure, Mueller wouldn't have started on emails (again), moved on to the Clinton Foundation, continued with Bengazi and after none of that shit bore fruit they would have convicted her for fucking Oprah and lying about to the FBI.

In all fairness, the Dems are FUCKING MORONS for running Hillary. What a fucking blunder. They could have literally run anyone else and cleaned Trump's clock. No they had to pick their darling and ignore what the country thought of her.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
“No, I think you are confused, or just really, really partisan. What did Comey in was the Russia investigation. Rosenstein's memo was pretext, pretext which was subsequently dropped when shit-for-brains admitted to Lestor Holt on national TV that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. The thought that Trump fired Comey because he tanked Hillary's campaign is beyond laughable.”

Rosenstien recommended that Comey be fired because he broke the chain of command and regulator procedures by declaring that the E-mail investigation was not prosecutable. There are procedures as to who makes the determination regarding FBI investigations and roughly stated all investigations of a criminal nature will be submitted to the DOJ for determination regarding whether to prosecute. Comey wasnt in charge of the of the case rather he was in charge of the department doing the investigation.

That’s my take on it . Rosensteins memo gave Trump the justification he need d to fire Comey otherwise it would have caused a firestorm if he fired him outright.

I say this from my knowledge and experience of how the system works at the Federal level.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

BipolarFuk

Demoted
That's because we only learned recently that they were working overtime to elect Hillary. Remember guys, libs have always loved the FBI -- esp when they were wiretapping Dr. King and infiltrating anti-war groups.
So easily fooled by the propaganda arm.

2233boys

Not So New Member
:lol
It's cute or maybe just sad, that you get caught up in conspiracy theories, tell me again how we faked the Moon Landing.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Deputy campaign manager to plead guilty and cooperate with the investigation, no big deal.

Top Bottom