Charlie Daniels Issues Grim Warning to Taco Bell About the Illuminati

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Devil Went Down is an amazing display of talent, though. Which isn't the case for any Garth Brooks song.
Absolutely. I'm not a big fan of country in general, but I'm not sure you even classify that song as traditional country from that age.

Just amazing amount of musical talent displayed in that song.

Cotton

Staff member
"Long-Haired Country Boy" is the best Charlie Daniels song.

CASE CLOSED.
Looks like we are going to have to fight.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
"Long-Haired Country Boy" is the best Charlie Daniels song.

CASE CLOSED.

I just now listened to "long haired country boy" for the first time based on you saying this.

And I have to say, you son of a bitch!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Absolutely. I'm not a big fan of country in general, but I'm not sure you even classify that song as traditional country from that age.

Just amazing amount of musical talent displayed in that song.
I saw him and his band perform this song tight after it came out. It was at Harrahs on Lake Tahoe. We were supposed to see Frank Sinatra but he cancelled and Daniels band replaced him. It is a very talented group that is the Charlie Daniels band. That was years ago and he still performs at the same level.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Eh. I dunno about that, Mac.

If a song gets better the more drunk you are, it might be kinda stupid. But fun.
All music sounds better when I'm drunk, so that shouldn't be a qualifier.

Good beat, hot-ass fiddle, and an interesting story...it's a great song, pal.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I've been listening to Charlie Daniels for the last hour.

Thanks guys!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I cannot understand how Taco Bell stays open in south Texas since this area has real Mexican food.
Yeah I see no reason to even eat it here other than it's the only fast food Mexican option in most places.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I cannot understand how Taco Bell stays open in south Texas since this area has real Mexican food.
Agree with you there, even here in Dallas we have a taqueria on damn near every block now

Cotton

Staff member
They are cheap. Cheap will always have a market.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I no longer respect you.
Oh I'll live, I just am not a country music fan to begin with. The other half is and she'll blast it when she's doing laundry. I've heard friends in low places so many times I know the words despite myself.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
They are cheap. Cheap will always have a market.
If I'm hungry and damn near broke, I'll stop by there because there's one a couple miles from me along with a couple other FF joints. If neither of us feel like cooking there's usually a discussion of whether to go to McD's, BK, or TB because they're all within a few hundred feet of each other, all lined up. There used to be a "Kind of Pizza" Hut there too but it moved. No great loss.

I prefer to stick with smaller local places because they tend to focus more on quality instead of producing mass quantities. There used to be a small taqueria near here that had some good food but they shut down because nobody knew they were there. They were tucked into a little strip mall that hasn't had much traffic for over ten years and they didn't advertise at all.

Top Bottom