Charlie Daniels Issues Grim Warning to Taco Bell About the Illuminati

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Drop the chalupa and listen up, Taco Bell -- Charlie Daniels has a message for you. Namely, that it's a mistake to take the Illuminati lightly.

"The Devil Went Down to Georgia" musician and noted conservative Daniels took some time out of his evening on Monday to issue a grave warning to the fast-food chain.

"Hey Taco Bell The Illuminati is not a frivolous subject," Daniels cautioned.

While Daniels failed to elaborate on his warning -- perhaps out of concern for saying too much -- the musician was presumably referring to Taco Bell's recent "Belluminati" campaign, which employs conspiracy-themed language and imagery to reveal the "powerful connection between the dollar and Taco Bell" -- namely, a line of menu items available for $1 each.

Taco Bell has not yet responded to TheWrap's request for comment on Daniels' words of caution -- possibly because they're awaiting guidance on a response from the Lizard People who control the Pentagon -- but Daniels' doom-signal to the brand drew its own responses on social media.

"Charlie how do you know Taco Bell isn't a part of the Illuminati, making commercials mocking it to throw you off from the fact that they are a part of it? Explain THAT to me," asked one observer.

"Wait until you see the Bilderberg ad from Arby's," another commenter warned the musician.

"And the Bohemian Grove ad from Hardee's," chimed in another.

"Deals with the devil are not a frivolous subject," cautioned another commenter, referencing Daniels' trademark song.

"Welcome to Taco Bell, Mr. Daniels, can I take your NEW WORLD ORDER?" wrote another wag.

And then there were numerous references to the mythical (or is it?) creature, the chalupa-cabra.

Whether one subscribes to the musician's beliefs on the fast food chain or not, one thing's for certain -- Daniels is certainly capable of filling bellies with laughter.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I knew he leaned conservative but not that he was a tin foil hatter. I don't know why he thinks anyone cares either unless they're old enough to remember that stupid song, which I am but I could care less what he thinks.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I knew he leaned conservative but not that he was a tin foil hatter. I don't know why he thinks anyone cares either unless they're old enough to remember that stupid song, which I am but I could care less what he thinks.
That song isn't stupid!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe he is a member of the Illuminati...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't consider that, you're suggesting he has inside info?? :)
It may be a direct threat to Taco Bell. Although once those Taco Bell fries are released, Taco Bell may become untouchable.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It is to me, it got played into the ground on the radio when it was released where I lived.
Yeah...it's called America, pal!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eh. I dunno about that, Mac.

If a song gets better the more drunk you are, it might be kinda stupid. But fun.
So Garth Brooks Friends in Low Places. Are you calling that song stupid? Because it is definitely a drunk anthem.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
So Garth Brooks Friends in Low Places. Are you calling that song stupid? Because it is definitely a drunk anthem.
Screw Garth Brooks, my other half played that song into the ground and if I never heard it again I could die a happy man. Even if I *like* a song, if I over play it I get tired of it. Except for maybe three or four select songs. And sorry but I don't like country. Maybe some 60s/70s rockabilly stuff but that's about it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Devil Went Down is an amazing display of talent, though. Which isn't the case for any Garth Brooks song.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, it is intensely stupid.

In fact, Garth Brooks is a no-talent turd.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Devil Went Down is an amazing display of talent, though. Which isn't the case for any Garth Brooks song.
Agreed. There is musical talent involved with that song. Daniels is a talented and accomplished musician, which takes skill.

Not just a Cowboy hat, vocals and a stage.

midswat

... soon
Taylor Hicks vs Garth Brooks.....

Who you listening to?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Taylor Hicks vs Garth Brooks.....

Who you listening to?
Probably Brooks. I know he writes a lot of his stuff and is a good musician as well. Not to mention he is essentially a home boy to me. He grew up about 10 miles from me when I lived in Oklahoma.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
"Long-Haired Country Boy" is the best Charlie Daniels song.

CASE CLOSED.

Top Bottom