Oprah Winfrey calls out sexual harassers in powerful Globes speech: 'Their time is up'

Newt

DCC 4Life

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I saw a poster regarding the Hollywood outcry about sexual predators that said"..........if you gave in to a known sexual predator to advance your career , you are not a victim, you are a participant...... Something to think about. No doubt this fits a lot of the current outcry’s especially some of the notables that became mega stars.

Last edited:

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I saw a poster regarding the Hollywood outcry about sexual predators that said"..........if you gave in to a known sexual predator to advance your career , you are not a victim, you are a participant...... Somerging to think about. No doubt this fits a lot of the current outcry’s especially some of the notables that became mega stars.
Don't really agree, if a sexual predator uses his position of power you are a victim regardless whether you give in or not.
Those that offered sexual favors without the predator first using to further their careers would be participants.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Don't really agree, if a sexual predator uses his position of power you are a victim regardless whether you give in or not.
Those that offered sexual favors without the predator first using to further their careers would be participants.
You are free to disagree.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if the person wanting a promotion or a job, offers the sexual favor first, is the other person the victim?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Top Bottom