Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oprah Winfrey calls out sexual harassers in powerful Globes speech: 'Their time is up'

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Ted Cruz is a fucking cunt.

Oprah.
    Yet you love to give shit to people who voted for Trump (The under qualified, billionaire TV star) over Clinton because in their eyes, she was as you so eloquently put it, a fucking cunt.

Hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
      Yet you love to give shit to people who voted for Trump (The under qualified, billionaire TV star) over Clinton because in their eyes, she was as you so eloquently put it, a fucking cunt.

Hypocrite.
      Ted Cruz would be one of the last people on this earth to get a vote from me.

IMO, he is a sub-human POS that actually gives a fuck less about people than Donald Trump does. I'd vote for Trump every single time over Cruz.

Comment

Strange that he calls men "cunts." I can only imagine what he thinks of that "bitch" Mike Pence.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          How about Rubio vs Oprah?
          Not sure about Rubio. I'd have to hear his positions again on health care for the poor.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
            Strange that he calls men "cunts." I can only imagine what he thinks of that "bitch" Mike Pence.
            Mike Pence is a POS opportunist.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt View Post
              According to a recent Rasmussen poll 48% of American voters are fucking retarded.

And the percentage that would vote for a cunt like Trump aren't retarded?
              So... only 14% of Americans aren't retarded?

Seems awfully low...
              @Rev supporter

Comment

Mike Pence is a POS opportunist.

Yet you are a fan of the Clintons. Hillary might be the biggest opportunist in politics today. She will spin around and strip her gears on things faster than you can blink if she thinks it might benefit her.

Comment

The Clintons? Opportunists?? Nonsense.

Comment

Yet you are a fan of the Clintons. Hillary might be the biggest opportunist in politics today. She will spin around and strip her gears on things faster than you can blink if she thinks it might benefit her.
                    Find the article about that cunt of a VP ratting on his own frat in college showing the dean where the alcohol was to curry favor with him.

No big fan of Hilary either. Just thought we should have a grown up for President instead of a guy who calls people names when he gets mad at them.

Comment

Find the article about that cunt of a VP ratting on his own frat in college showing the dean where the alcohol was to curry favor with him.

No big fan of Hilary either. Just thought we should have a grown up for President instead of a guy who calls people names when he gets mad at them.
                      So you don't like opportunists, or people who call others names.

You never disappoint when it comes to providing laughs.

Comment

So you don't like opportunists, or people who call others names.

You never disappoint when it comes to providing laughs.
                        Never thought I was qualified for President either.

Comment

Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
                          So... only 14% of Americans aren't retarded?

Seems awfully low...
                          Surprisingly accurate....
                          For some reason I can't say that phrase out loud, its one of the reasons I will never be the actor Robert Downey Jr is. I always say Tastey Peabag instead of Pastey Teabag, and thats a really big difference on just a two letter swing.

Comment

I saw a poster regarding the Hollywood outcry about sexual predators that said"..........if you gave in to a known sexual predator to advance your career , you are not a victim, you are a participant...... Something to think about. No doubt this fits a lot of the current outcry’s especially some of the notables that became mega stars.
                            Last edited by L.T. Fan; 01-12-2018, 07:19 AM.
                            Since Day One

Comment

Originally posted by Newt View Post
                              Surprisingly accurate....
                              @Rev supporter

Comment

Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
                                I saw a poster regarding the Hollywood outcry about sexual predators that said"..........if you gave in to a known sexual predator to advance your career , you are not a victim, you are a participant...... Somerging to think about. No doubt this fits a lot of the current outcry’s especially some of the notables that became mega stars.
                                Don't really agree, if a sexual predator uses his position of power you are a victim regardless whether you give in or not.
                                Those that offered sexual favors without the predator first using to further their careers would be participants.
                                @Rev supporter

Comment

Working...
                                X