Oprah Winfrey calls out sexual harassers in powerful Globes speech: 'Their time is up'

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Newt

DCC 4Life
According to a recent Rasmussen poll 48% of American voters are fucking retarded.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

And the percentage that would vote for a cunt like Trump aren't retarded?
The sad thing is I'm sure a number of those "undecided" would absolutely vote for Trump and know that they would. But the stigma around Trump has gotten so bad that they wouldn't want to admit it to anyone. I think that's why when it came to the actual election Trump did much better than a lot of people thought.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

And the percentage that would vote for a cunt like Trump aren't retarded?
The election is tomorrow, and the two final candidates are Ted Cruz-R and Oprah Winfrey-D. Who you voting for?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ted Cruz is a fucking cunt.

Oprah.
Yet you love to give shit to people who voted for Trump (The under qualified, billionaire TV star) over Clinton because in their eyes, she was as you so eloquently put it, a fucking cunt.

Hypocrite.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Yet you love to give shit to people who voted for Trump (The under qualified, billionaire TV star) over Clinton because in their eyes, she was as you so eloquently put it, a fucking cunt.

Hypocrite.
Ted Cruz would be one of the last people on this earth to get a vote from me.

IMO, he is a sub-human POS that actually gives a fuck less about people than Donald Trump does. I'd vote for Trump every single time over Cruz.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Strange that he calls men "cunts." I can only imagine what he thinks of that "bitch" Mike Pence.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Mike Pence is a POS opportunist.

Yet you are a fan of the Clintons. Hillary might be the biggest opportunist in politics today. She will spin around and strip her gears on things faster than you can blink if she thinks it might benefit her.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Yet you are a fan of the Clintons. Hillary might be the biggest opportunist in politics today. She will spin around and strip her gears on things faster than you can blink if she thinks it might benefit her.
Find the article about that cunt of a VP ratting on his own frat in college showing the dean where the alcohol was to curry favor with him.

No big fan of Hilary either. Just thought we should have a grown up for President instead of a guy who calls people names when he gets mad at them.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Find the article about that cunt of a VP ratting on his own frat in college showing the dean where the alcohol was to curry favor with him.

No big fan of Hilary either. Just thought we should have a grown up for President instead of a guy who calls people names when he gets mad at them.
So you don't like opportunists, or people who call others names.

You never disappoint when it comes to providing laughs.

Top Bottom