Feel good thread...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I feel good for the city of Cleveland.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They don't really prevent accidents either. You just get far more rear end accidents and a few less of the side impact accidents. It's mostly just a money maker and the legality of it is very questionable.
Probably true but I suspect they at a minimum the only people theat paid attention were ones who obey the laws in the first place. I know when the light turns yellow I am to start coming to a stop. I never had any problems with them.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wow. :towel

Rev

Staff member
People can change their minds. Even here at the DCC. Its such a great feeling.

Cotton

Staff member

Pretty cool move here by TTU athletics. Read through the thread.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Hell yeah! :towel:towel:towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Hell yeah! :towel:towel:towel
Call me a cynic, but why can't people do good things just to do good things? I mean, this was very nice of them to do, helping her like that. And I'm happy that they did. But why the need to film it then post it?

Cotton

Staff member
Call me a cynic, but why can't people do good things just to do good things? I mean, this was very nice of them to do, helping her like that. And I'm happy that they did. But why the need to film it then post it?
Maybe they feel the love should be shared to everyone so we all can see it possibly causing more people to follow their lead and continue paying it forward?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe they feel the love should be shared to everyone so we all can see it possibly causing more people to follow their lead and continue paying it forward?
I mean I could never imagine myself recording myself doing nice things. But at the same time I'm just glad for the nice action. If someone wants to record I'm still just glad they did it.

Cotton

Staff member
I mean I could never imagine myself recording myself doing nice things. But at the same time I'm just glad for the nice action. If someone wants to record I'm still just glad they did it.
I hate that people belittle the action simply because it was recorded. WGAS? It was an amazing act that should be shared all over the internet. I can understand if it was staged, but this was obviously not staged. This was a legit act of kindness, and should be replicated over and over. We need more of this shit.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hate that people belittle the action simply because it was recorded. WGAS? It was an amazing act that should be shared all over the internet. I can understand if it was staged, but this was obviously not staged. This was a legit act of kindness, and should be replicated over and over. We need more of this shit.
Who's belittling the action? I certainly didn't. I even said it was nice of them to do, and I was happy they did it.

I only questioned why people can't just do kind things for other people, without needing to broadcast to the world how wonderful they are.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I get you, but maybe they realize that others aren't as likely to follow their lead unless they see it being done.

It does seem silly to me to film yourself doing a good deed, but when we watch videos throughout the day they're usually either funny or fights...not much showing genuine humanity or compassion.

Now GTFO with your cynicism and let me dry my eyes in peace!

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
A friend of ours had twins a few yers ago with hearing problems. They had these done in both twins and the results were amazing.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Who's belittling the action? I certainly didn't. I even said it was nice of them to do, and I was happy they did it.

I only questioned why people can't just do kind things for other people, without needing to broadcast to the world how wonderful they are.
Definitely a legitimate question.

I think with all the social media buzz, social media thirst for "fame", and the fact just about everyone has a phone that takes quality videos its a foregone conclusion that people love to film themselves doing just about anything.

Cotton

Staff member
Good god, you hard hearted fuckers, just let someone do good for someone else and let the world see their shining example of how we should treat each other. It's okay for them to get some recognition. They did a good thing.

Top Bottom