Feel good thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Taking pics of old white people helping young black people just perpetuates stereotypes.

As if to say, "Wow, this is so nice when it happens." As if it never does.

The reality is that white people getting along with black people is the rule, not the exception.
Ditto.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Taking pics of old white people helping young black people just perpetuates stereotypes.

As if to say, "Wow, this is so nice when it happens." As if it never does.

The reality is that white people getting along with black people is the rule, not the exception.
Yeah, it's dumb that they had to even mention race. It's nice, period, that a stranger stopped and helped another younger fella out with his tie.

Cotton

Staff member

:towel :towel :towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, it's dumb that they had to even mention race. It's nice, period, that a stranger stopped and helped another younger fella out with his tie.
It's bullshit politics that have tried to make us feel like somehow the old white male is in conflict with the young black male. It's nothing but a fabrication to keep each other at odds.

Cotton

Staff member
It's bullshit politics that have tried to make us feel like somehow the old white male is in conflict with the young black male. It's nothing but a fabrication to keep each other at odds.
It's divisive, and we won't get better as a country until it stops. But, this is the feel good thread, so I'm going to leave it at that, and suggest everyone else do the same.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:towel

Cotton

Staff member

:towel
Hellz yeah! :towel

Cotton

Staff member
We need him here on I35
Speaking of I-35, one of my FB friends posted a picture of a guy with a cooker trailer that had pulled over on the side of I-35 to apparently turn a brisket. Caused quite traffic backup she said.

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Speaking of I-35, one of my FB friends posted a picture of a guy with a cooker trailer that had pulled over on the side of I-35 to apparently turn a brisket. Caused quite traffic backup she said.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is a great Tweet to read through in succession.

But then again, it is incredibly sad that we need these kind of stories to pop up to wade through the mess and swill of idiocy we get exposed to every day.

Cotton

Staff member

This is a great Tweet to read through in succession.

But then again, it is incredibly sad that we need these kind of stories to pop up to wade through the mess and swill of idiocy we get exposed to every day.
Amazing story. Thank you for this.

Cotton

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That's awesome to see, and you have to think that doing all those weather reports is what gave him the nerve to do this.

Cotton

Staff member
That's awesome to see, and you have to think that doing all those weather reports is what gave him the nerve to do this.
What you did there, I see it.

Cotton

Staff member

If you guys aren't already, you should follow this guy. He is doing good things for people. He mows yards for single mothers and vets for free. We need more of this in this terrible world.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
That is so damn awesome.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This is how I imagine us watching games together.

Top Bottom