Feel good thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Call me a softie or pussy all you want, but I fucking love shit like this. There is hope in this world.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Call me a softie or pussy all you want, but I fucking love shit like this. There is hope in this world.
Guys like this kid is what the world needs. Unfortunately, I don't think there are too many of them.

Cotton

Staff member
Guys like this kid is what the world needs. Unfortunately, I don't think there are too many of them.
It's definitely good to see shit like this, because we don't get to see it nearly often enough.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
A 5th grader has been credited with saving the life of a choking classmate and he says he knew what to do by remembering a documentary he watched years ago.

Benjamin Ford jumped into action when he noticed a classmate starting to turn colors and gasping for breath.

"I wasn't really calm, my heart was racing I just knew I had to help her," he told CBS 6 News.

Though he was nervous, Greenwood Elementary school officials said the fifth grader had all the right moves.

"I felt like I had to hurry up and get to her," Benjamin said. "I thought in a couple more seconds she might not make it."

Ben has been recognized by Greenwood Elementary school administrators, who shared the story of his heroic intervention with the entire school.
https://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/2653/5th-Grader-Saves-Choking-Classmate-Says-He-Knew-What-To-Do-After-Watching-Documentary

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Oh yeah, there's a woman strong enough to stand up to Putin.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't lie, you'd be pissed if you were stuck behind that guy late for a meeting...

Cotton

Staff member
Don't lie, you'd be pissed if you were stuck behind that guy late for a meeting...
I absolutely would not. I would be pissed at myself for not leaving earlier.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

:lol
Both are a great examples of how colleges waste so much money. Which leads to ridiculous student loans and a pile of dumb fucking debt in this country.

Oh yeah this is the feel good thread though. So I'll step off that soap box now.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Did he do two handicap emojis on purpose?

Cotton

Staff member

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life

A few years old, but I watch it every once in a while as a reminder of what others have had to give up.

Cotton

Staff member

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
You know what I just realized that is truly sad? This thread is woefully under utilized. What a cynical bunch of turds we are.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
All is not lost for our youth.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/you-have-to-see-the-apology-teens-left-a-waiter/ar-AAx4IjM?li=BBnb7Kz

Teenagers are notoriously tough to serve at restaurants-they're loud and rowdy, and are typically bad tippers. A group of teens' apology letter is trending this week after they lived up to their stereotypes, leaving a waiter a $3.28 tip on a dinner for four.

The waiter shared the story, which thankfully has a happy ending, with Live Play Eat. A group of young teens came into his restaurant before their homecoming celebration, the website says, and the waiter wanted to make sure they had a good time, remembering how important his own high school dances were. He was surprised to see that they had left him such a small tip at the end of the night, but he chalked it up to the ungratefulness of teens.

A week and a half later, he was in for a pleasant surprise when the kids delivered a heartfelt apology explaining what happened, and thanking him for "not treating us like babies." They even added in a full 18 percent tip, plus a little extra for "simply being amazing
."

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Top Bottom