X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

There's a really terrible joke in there somewhere, but I'll not go there.

I've watched dozens of these enchroma videos, I love them. Something most people take for granted makes a world of difference for people who lack that very thing. Beautiful.

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• I normally can't stand Guy Fieri but this was a good move on his part...

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/...e-Cooked-Meals

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheik View Post
          There's a really terrible joke in there somewhere, but I'll not go there.

I've watched dozens of these enchroma videos, I love them. Something most people take for granted makes a world of difference for people who lack that very thing. Beautiful.
          I’m color blind myself so I wonder what his those things would make life.
          Last edited by skidadl; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidadl View Post
            I’m color blind myself so I wonder what his those things would make life.
            How much do they cost? How have you never tried them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
              How much do they cost? How have you never tried them?
              I’m not sure how much they cost. Haven’t tried them out yet.

Comment

• Take 7 minutes out of your day and watch this. This kid who has epilepsy has been given lots of memorabilia from NFL teams and is selling it to earn money to buy helmets for other kids that have epilepsy and can't afford helmets. Good shit right here.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Take 7 minutes out of your day and watch this. This kid who has epilepsy has been given lots of memorabilia from NFL teams and is selling it to earn money to buy helmets for other kids that have epilepsy and can't afford helmets. Good shit right here.
                  I had epilepsy pretty bad when I was younger. Then almost thirty years ago I read an article in a news magazine about a woman who had it *so* bad and had *so* many seizures daily that she had to wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, shoulder pads, the works. The picture of her almost looked like she was dressed for a football game. It made me realize that "Hey, maybe I don't have it so bad after all."

The lesson learned was that no matter how bad off you are, there is almost always someone else out there that is worse off.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                    I had epilepsy pretty bad when I was younger. Then almost thirty years ago I read an article in a news magazine about a woman who had it *so* bad and had *so* many seizures daily that she had to wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, shoulder pads, the works. The picture of her almost looked like she was dressed for a football game. It made me realize that "Hey, maybe I don't have it so bad after all."

The lesson learned was that no matter how bad off you are, there is almost always someone else out there that is worse off.
                    That’s a good lesson to learn.
                    Since Day One

Comment

Can I pm you a question or two about your epilepsy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheik View Post
                        Can I pm you a question or two about your epilepsy?
                        Sure, fire away. It's been over 25 years since I've had an issue with it and I've probably forgotten more than I can remember but I'll help if I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
                          That’s a good lesson to learn.
                          Yeah, I was pretty bitter about it until then. When I was a teenager I couldn't take shop classes, couldn't get my license, missed a lot of time, couldn't engage in some things other kids could etcetera and I ended up dropping out of HS and getting a GED partly because of it.

Comment

Good message. I created a post on FB that said something very similar just yesterday.
                            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X