Everything’s racist including you and this thread

midswat

... soon
Is anyone else sick and everything being labeled racist? Or being told how racism is rampant in merica?

When tf will it end?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is anyone else sick and everything being labeled racist? Or being told how racism is rampant in merica?

When tf will it end?
I have been saying this for a while. The word is so watered down now it has very little meaning. The truly racist things in this country are not being fixed because these dickheads have watered down the conversation with their nonsense of labeling people they don't agree with. You don't like open borders? Racist! You don't agree with a person of color? Racist! It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have been saying this for a while. The word is so watered down now it has very little meaning. The truly racist things in this country are not being fixed because these dickheads have watered down the conversation with their nonsense of labeling people they don't agree with. You don't like open borders? Racist! You don't agree with a person of color? Racist! It's beyond ridiculous at this point.
Whatever you racist.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

When tf will it end?
It won't. Social media has created this monster. It gives everyone, especially the paranoid, a voice.

And the younger generation is roped right in with the rampant labeling.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
You better not have a problem with a black mermaid or a black 007 you hateful bigots.

midswat

... soon
Also can I just say Beto penning a long letter about being a descendant of slave owners and how sad that makes him and all his promises is nothing more than blatant pandering.

midswat

... soon
Idgaf about them making the little mermaid African American. But to be fair I think we should get to see Bradley Cooper or Owen Wilson play Shaft in the next re-boot.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Race baiting will never go away because it's lucrative (welfare, affirmative action, cushy government jobs, no bid contracts, reparations) and because the only way to keep all the different Dem constituencies together is hatred of a common enemy: white people.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Idgaf about them making the little mermaid African American. But to be fair I think we should get to see Bradley Cooper or Owen Wilson play Shaft in the next re-boot.
I was kinda hoping for a remake of Mandingo, starring Paul Reubens.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is the perfect tweet for this thread.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
A bitch like Ilhan will make a guy a little racist.

They are more than welcome to come over and buy up gas stations, make their living selling slurpees or whatever, Drive semi truck(worst idea ever)but don’t preach racism when people don’t like your ideas. Ideas don’t have a race.

The bitch has a lot of nerve. Let’s see her shake a Jew’s hand. She’d rather eat a strip of bacon.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the perfect tweet for this thread.

I love how racism has just become a tool of politics and some people are too dumb to realize it. As though telling people they are racist for voting for one political side will somehow change their vote the second time around. People vote for the candidate that they think will make their lives better. They just might do so out of ignorance thinking someone will make their lives better when in reality they won't.

Calling people racist has become nothing but a tool for people to try and get their way. It's really just sad and pathetic. The sad thing is some people can't see that and they actually start to believe that everyone who supports Trump must be a racist who hates women.

Everyone now is put into like 3 categories. Racist, victim, or victim sympathizer.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

When tf will it end?
soon.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I don't see color, my friend. Never have, never will.

I have been accused plenty of being a twat, though.
Sounds like you're offended and that was intended.

Ohhhhhhh......rattled!!!

Top Bottom