Julian Assange Arrested

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Assange promised a lot more dirt would/will be dumped on governments across the world if he was ever taken into custody.

I’m wondering what shoe will drop if Trump doesn’t at least publicly voice his support and or try to intervene.

The coming months should be at least entertaining.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I don't know what it feels like to be arrested, but I would think an international man of mystery would take it with a little more dignity.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

shane

DCC 4Life
Assange promised a lot more dirt would/will be dumped on governments across the world if he was ever taken into custody.

I’m wondering what shoe will drop if Trump doesn’t at least publicly voice his support and or try to intervene.

The coming months should be at least entertaining.
My guess is he has a doomsday file ready to be released if he gets "suicided." Interesting times to come for sure.

But if Trump throws Assange to the wolves, I might actually have to support Tulsi for 2020.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hey, what embassy worth their salt can't tolerate some poop play?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Neither party should get in bed with this guy. His biggest revelation was that the DNC tried to screw Bernie in favor of Hillary. Why people think that helped Trump is beyond me.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Neither party should get in bed with this guy. His biggest revelation was that the DNC tried to screw Bernie in favor of Hillary. Why people think that helped Trump is beyond me.
When you really think about it, this is kinda true.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I forgot about Assange, he's damn sure aged but I guess hiding from authorities will do that to you. I remember peak Wikileaks and I can't say there was anything that really surprised me, I lost interest after maybe a month.

I don't even think the DNC/Bernie/Hillary thing is really a revelation, pretty much anyone knew she was a shoo in for the nomination because it was "her turn". They threw all these candidates into the ring and I if had put my money on the aging blonde from Arkansas/NY I would have made a fortune.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dude is one Lincoln log shy of a pile.

Top Bottom