X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Assange Arrested

Assange promised a lot more dirt would/will be dumped on governments across the world if he was ever taken into custody.

Iím wondering what shoe will drop if Trump doesnít at least publicly voice his support and or try to intervene.

The coming months should be at least entertaining.

Comment

Comment

I don't know what it feels like to be arrested, but I would think an international man of mystery would take it with a little more dignity.

Comment

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik View Post
            Assange promised a lot more dirt would/will be dumped on governments across the world if he was ever taken into custody.

Iím wondering what shoe will drop if Trump doesnít at least publicly voice his support and or try to intervene.

The coming months should be at least entertaining.
            My guess is he has a doomsday file ready to be released if he gets "suicided." Interesting times to come for sure.

But if Trump throws Assange to the wolves, I might actually have to support Tulsi for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
              Hey, what embassy worth their salt can't tolerate some poop play?

Comment

Neither party should get in bed with this guy. His biggest revelation was that the DNC tried to screw Bernie in favor of Hillary. Why people think that helped Trump is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                  Neither party should get in bed with this guy. His biggest revelation was that the DNC tried to screw Bernie in favor of Hillary. Why people think that helped Trump is beyond me.
                  When you really think about it, this is kinda true.

Comment

I forgot about Assange, he's damn sure aged but I guess hiding from authorities will do that to you. I remember peak Wikileaks and I can't say there was anything that really surprised me, I lost interest after maybe a month.

I don't even think the DNC/Bernie/Hillary thing is really a revelation, pretty much anyone knew she was a shoo in for the nomination because it was "her turn". They threw all these candidates into the ring and I if had put my money on the aging blonde from Arkansas/NY I would have made a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                      Dude is one Lincoln log shy of a pile.
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Hey, what embassy worth their salt can't tolerate some poop play?
                        I can see I am not welcome in Ecuador.

Comment

Working...
                        X