Democrat Presidential Nominees

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's because it's not about truth and it never will be. It's about winning. Giving the other guy credit for doing something positive isn't viewed as something that will help a democrat win. Sadly that has nothing to do with what is best for this country or the people who live here.

And frankly Trump says a lot of dumb shit that if it actually became reality may give them legitimate gripes. But what has become reality in this country has been positive. And a lot of the wacky stuff has been nothing but talk.
I wonder if Trump just says the wacky stuff just to distract the media so he can get other shit done.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Getting out of the primary will be more difficult for Beto than winning the general. If he gets the nomination he's the next President.
This guy is like a robot. Throws his arms around and says absolute zero in a recount of his dialogue. He just shoots stuff off the top of his head and never makes a complete thought process. How anyone can take him serious is beyond my understanding. He can spout senseless dialogue for ten minutes and hasn’t said anything. I’ll bet if someone interrupted him and ask him what he said two sentences before he would lock up and start a new stream of aimless yammering. He has not one plank in his platform.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Sorry, but he needs to be taken out back and shot.

He is a complete moron. All that staying in would do is stone cold lock the election for Trump. It would suck away the left wing looney vote that the democrats are pandering to, thus empowering the GOP even more.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Sorry, but he needs to be taken out back and shot.

He is a complete moron. All that staying in would do is stone cold lock the election for Trump. It would suck away the left wing looney vote that the democrats are pandering to, thus empowering the GOP even more.
Don’t worry, he’’s already proven he folds like things that fold easy.

Hillary and the DNC did everything they could to screw him over, and in the end he acted like a good democrat. He’’ll drop out as soon as Biden(or whomever) secure the delegates needed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Don’t worry, he’’s already proven he folds like things that fold easy.

Hillary and the DNC did everything they could to screw him over, and in the end he acted like a good democrat. He’’ll drop out as soon as Biden(or whomever) secure the delegates needed.
Either way, Trump moonwalks to reelection.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope you’re correct. My pessimistic ass sees it 50/50 at best.
Shit. This collection of retards makes Trump look sane and that is not an easy thing to do.

Plus I think unless the vote is conducted on social media, most of the currently outraged won't vote.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
God dawn what a shit show this debate is.

Nobody has any charisma and there is a distinct lack of intellect on top of it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pretty sad when the dumbest POS guy like Inslee is more passionate than any of the front runners.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Dem debate recap for those that missed it-

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dem debate recap for those that missed it-

It is like watching an episode of Veep.

Which I highly recommend.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol:lol:lol

They spent the whole night do nothing but pandering to specific races. Can you be any more transparent? If I were any of those races I would have been offended by that shit show.

Cotton

Staff member

Jesus Christ.

Cotton

Staff member

He does say some stupid shit, but he also pwns the libs on a quite regular basis. Remember when he said he would release all of the immigrants into sanctuary cities and forced the Dems to admit they didn't want them? :lol:lol Yeah, me too.

Cotton

Staff member
I mean, he chose Crazy Train as the song. That is f'ing hilarious.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This was supposed to be the A Team debate.

It is just as much of a clown show.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This was supposed to be the A Team debate.

It is just as much of a clown show.
I wish I could get into it but it's not like I can pick which one I want. Instead you'll get whichever democrat the party wants to give you so why bother?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wish I could get into it but it's not like I can pick which one I want. Instead you'll get whichever democrat the party wants to give you so why bother?
Pretty much true. But any of these clowns will get trashed by Trump. It is just that simple. They are so fucking bad.

Top Bottom