Democrat Presidential Nominees

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The Democrats have no excuse for the shitty job they’re doing this far. They’ve had almost 4 years to work on messaging and forming a formidable plan to unseat Trump.

I thought the 2016 field of 1,000 GOP candidates was a clown show. This field of Democrats is Embarrassingly bad. There’s no Obama in there. There’s not even a Hillary in there.
Beto doesn't inspire you?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Democrats have no excuse for the shitty job they’re doing this far. They’ve had almost 4 years to work on messaging and forming a formidable plan to unseat Trump.
It is absolutely horrific.

I don't know who exactly comprises the party leadership, but if they think this turdfest is going to take back the White House, they are insane and they are seriously misjudging who is likely to vote.

None of these candidates will be able to win the cult of personality crown.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
With Warren (gay reparations!) and Bernie (forgive student debt!) trying to bribe everyone, Biden will look sane by comparison.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
With Warren (gay reparations!) and Bernie (forgive student debt!) trying to bribe everyone, Biden will look sane by comparison.
And, Biden is the one the Democratic party has sic'ed the media on. They learned nothing from 2016.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
And, Biden is the one the Democratic party has sic'ed the media on. They learned nothing from 2016.
They better leave his ass alone and start making excuses for him at every turn, we’re still 2-3 cycles away from a Beto or Bernie being able to be elected. There are too many sane older democrats left to let something like that happen.

Biden is their only hope, and their taking their hate of White males out on him. It’s crazy, and I love it.

Cotton

Staff member
They better leave his ass alone and start making excuses for him at every turn, we’re still 2-3 cycles away from a Beto or Bernie being able to be elected. There are too many sane older democrats left to let something like that happen.

Biden is their only hope, and their taking their hate of White males out on him. It’s crazy, and I love it.
This election cycle is going to be one of the most entertaining cycles I have ever witnessed. And, I am definitely here for it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This election cycle is going to be one of the most entertaining cycles I have ever witnessed. And, I am definitely here for it.
I kinda thought Trump may reverse roles on the democratic nominee. That person will surely try and out-Trump, Trump. It would be hilarious if Trump was calm, cool, and collected and let that person bury themselves with shit he himself got away with all of 2015/2016.

Meghan McCain had something smart fall out of her stupid mouth a few days ago. The electorate who voted for Trump doesn’t Love Trump, they just happen to hate the same things he does.

Cotton

Staff member
I kinda thought Trump may reverse roles on the democratic nominee. That person will surely try and out-Trump, Trump. It would be hilarious if Trump was calm, cool, and collected and let that person bury themselves with shit he himself got away with all of 2015/2016.

Meghan McCain had something smart fall out of her stupid mouth a few days ago. The electorate who voted for Trump doesn’t Love Trump, they just happen to hate the same things he does.
The electorate that voted for Trump are sick and fucking tired of DC politics. So, yeah, same thing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The electorate that voted for Trump are sick and fucking tired of DC politics.
I think you are probably overextending the thought process.

Trump has done just the same thing with installing his own cronies and crooks. The swamp hasn't been drained. It has just been filled with some unfamiliar faces but the corruption and bullshit is just the same. Most don't look at it that way though.

People just didn't want Hillary Clinton in there, primary reason.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hell, they learned nothing from 1988. Boden has always been a horrific candidate.
But yet, he seems like a clear front runner right now. Go figure.

And I don't buy for one damn minute that he beats Trump in the way some polls suggest and even those figures have been coming down.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

And I don't buy for one damn minute that he beats Trump in the way some polls suggest and even those figures have been coming down.
Yeah that’s on someone’s wish list but at present there isn’t a credible candidate with the Democrats that can even get a clear majority with the party let alone challenge Trump. Too many extremist loading up the wanna be corral.

Cotton

Staff member
I think you are probably overextending the thought process.

Trump has done just the same thing with installing his own cronies and crooks. The swamp hasn't been drained. It has just been filled with some unfamiliar faces but the corruption and bullshit is just the same. Most don't look at it that way though.

People just didn't want Hillary Clinton in there, primary reason.
Dude, they all voted for Donald f'ing Trump. Tells me they two things. 1. Anyone but Hillary and 2. anything but the political status quo.

Cotton

Staff member

If the economy stays as strong as it is, I'm not sure it matters who the dems march out there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If the economy stays as strong as it is, I'm not sure it matters who the dems march out there.
Yeah I mean Trump is a wacko but to hear Democrats it sounds like our country is going to hell in a handbasket. In reality most people's every day lives are better then they ever were under Obama. It's a difference of perception verse reality.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah I mean Trump is a wacko but to hear Democrats it sounds like our country is going to hell in a handbasket. In reality most people's every day lives are better then they ever were under Obama. It's a difference of perception verse reality.
You mean it's a difference of reality versus acceptance. They refuse to ever accept when Trump does something good, and for all of the nonsense that comes out of his mouth he has done a lot of good.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You mean it's a difference of reality versus acceptance. They refuse to ever accept when Trump does something good, and for all of the nonsense that comes out of his mouth he has done a lot of good.
It's because it's not about truth and it never will be. It's about winning. Giving the other guy credit for doing something positive isn't viewed as something that will help a democrat win. Sadly that has nothing to do with what is best for this country or the people who live here.

And frankly Trump says a lot of dumb shit that if it actually became reality may give them legitimate gripes. But what has become reality in this country has been positive. And a lot of the wacky stuff has been nothing but talk.

Top Bottom