Democrat Presidential Nominees

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Abrams is perhaps the most unqualified person of all to be veep, but don't let that stand in their way.

Even a ridiculous cunt like Palin had some method of experience.
Her job for Biden is not to be qualified. Her job is to be black and female.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Why is it funny and disqualifying when Biden does it, but not the current guy in charge?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
A
Why is it funny and disqualifying when Biden does it, but not the current guy in charge?
Your comment makes no sense at all. There was one incident about Trump and that individual was paid for their troubles then turned around and extorted more money for the occurance. He was not in office at the time.

Biden’s circumstance is surfacing with dozens of people who say he was getting some freebie feel up jobs most of which were in full view of everyone and this was over the years while serving in public office. How does the two correlate.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
How about Biden's son getting a huge contract from a Ukraine gas company very shortly after Biden visits on official business. Then has the prosecutor investigating it in the Ukraine fired via the threats mentioned in the tweet above?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I don't care what Joe Biden has done or will ever do.

He could take his dick out and smack Melania across her face with it and I wouldn't care.

Trump has lowered the bar that far.

You really think we're going to give a fuck what you dig up on a democrat after you guys elected the biggest fucking cunt in the history of the office?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
What has Trump done in office that rivals getting a hummer in the Oval Office?

Clinton is worshipped, or was until the #me too movement, but Trump lowers the bar because he’s mean?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't care what Joe Biden has done or will ever do.

He could take his dick out and smack Melania across her face with it and I wouldn't care.

Trump has lowered the bar that far.

You really think we're going to give a fuck what you dig up on a democrat after you guys elected the biggest fucking cunt in the history of the office?

Does the anger he causes you keep you awake at night? I hope so.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Does the anger he causes you keep you awake at night? I hope so.
He's mostly mad because he knows that, yes, the same dirt he's saying no longer matters, definitely will take down the next Democratic nominee to get in trouble.

The rules still apply. Trump is an exception. Sorry, cry yourself to sleep and get over it.

I didn't want him in office either. I didn't want him as the face of the Republican party. I didn't vote for him. Time to move on.

I'm still planning to apply the same moral standards to whoever the next nominee is.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Treating someone differently based purely off their race or gender. It's like the Democrats are the racist and sexist party that they claim to despise so much.

Cotton

Staff member
Treating someone differently based purely off their race or gender. It's like the Democrats are the racist and sexist party that they claim to despise so much.
Fascism and racism are both things that a lot of libs are extremely hypocritical about.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This kind of stuff just makes me laugh.
How can an old ass like her be that out of touch with people that are likely to vote?
So wait, all the kids that overdrew on their loans for a 4 year degree in basket weaving are suddenly going to get off their asses and vote for her?

Cotton

Staff member
This kind of stuff just makes me laugh.
How can an old ass like her be that out of touch with people that are likely to vote?
So wait, all the kids that overdrew on their loans for a 4 year degree in basket weaving are suddenly going to get off their asses and vote for her?
All they have to do is not be crazy and they can't even do that.

Cotton

Staff member

Speaking of out of touch.

Cotton

Staff member
Biden put out an ad announcing his running for President and at the end of the ad was this picture/logo. Who in his campaign could even begin to think this was a good idea after all of bad pub he received for this very thing?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Top Bottom