Democrat Presidential Nominees

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And you have the guts to call other posters scumbags you fucking piece of shit.
:lol

You honestly think I give a fuck about anything you might think about me? Please.

I knew that was going to be your response. That's why I responded like I did. Are you trying to tell us that you wouldn't react just as you've described if Donald Trump stroked out today and died? Tell the truth, ya little hypocrite.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

You honestly think I give a fuck about anything you might think about me? Please.

I knew that was going to be your response. That's why I responded like I did. Are you trying to tell us that you wouldn't react just as you've described if Donald Trump stroked out today and died? Tell the truth, ya little hypocrite.
Not unless we can get a double stroke with Pence as well.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Let’s hope it comes down to her, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Frederica Wilson and that Ocasio dimwit, or whatever her name is. Those debates would be must see TV.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez isn't old enough to run, but I am sure you knew that. Trump better worry about not being primaried before he worries about who is running on the Democratic ticket. If any president is prime to be primaried it's him.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez isn't old enough to run, but I am sure you knew that. Trump better worry about not being primaried before he worries about who is running on the Democratic ticket. If any president is prime to be primaried it's him.
If the Republican's can offer up a better candidate, that would be fine by me.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'll tell you this: If I could trade for a Ruth Bader Ginsburg retirement right now, I'd give them a 2020 election of Joe Biden and say, a non-threatening VP. Don't want a guy like Corey Booker being made heir apparent, but otherwise, I would take that.
Agreed!

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
And you have the guts to call other posters scumbags you fucking piece of shit.

I don't know why but this made me laugh hard. When you step back and take the emotion out of these things you can get some good chuckles out of political talks.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I like Tulsi Gabbard and would probably vote for her. It is interesting that she dares to point out that Assad is not a threat to the United States, and immediately the media begins to call her a Russian agent.

I'm not a conspiracy wacko, but there are definitely larger forces with an interest in constant regime change war at work in this country.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I like Tulsi Gabbard and would probably vote for her. It is interesting that she dares to point out that Assad is not a threat to the United States, and immediately the media begins to call her a Russian agent.

I'm not a conspiracy wacko, but there are definitely larger forces with an interest in constant regime change war at work in this country.
I like her too, and she is my current front runner. You don't have to be a conspiracy wacko to see that the two major parties and the Media Corporate Sector (i.e. the talk shows, on Fox, MSNBC, and CNN) want to have similar candidates be the front runners each year who advocate for war, regime change, corporate donor class interest, etc. It is all about the $$$$

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Welp, Elizabeth Warren made it officially official today. Today is a good day.

Cotton

Staff member
So, Bernie has now thrown his hat into the ring. They are seriously going to go with the most far left face they can, aren't they?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, Bernie has now thrown his hat into the ring. They are seriously going to go with the most far left face they can, aren't they?
Well, he's technically an Independent.

But yeah, any (D) is going to be a far left whackjob.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, he's technically an Independent.

But yeah, any (D) is going to be a far left whackjob.
My understanding is that he is running under the (D) designation.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Getting out of the primary will be more difficult for Beto than winning the general. If he gets the nomination he's the next President.

Top Bottom