Democrat Presidential Nominees

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:rofl

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I dont keep up with all the political nonsense, can someone explain whats going on here:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have no idea why some look back so foundly of the Obama years. He was a well spoken and elegant man but beyond that he did so much wrong as President.
Conversely Trump is a smug egotistical bully type personality but he is actually trying to serve the country. As long as he can be the center of attention he is in his comfort zone but he isn’t driven by personal monetary gain and this separates him from previous administrations. Despite the treachery he continues face from the Democrats he is still the choice for the majority of the voters. Still he is tenaciously standing up to their transparent illegal schemes to get him out of office. The reason he is such a target is because of the fear of the Democrats that he will win the election again and they fear being outed for their own deeds.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have no idea why some look back so foundly of the Obama years. He was a well spoken and elegant man but beyond that he did so much wrong as President.
Mainly because he was not front and center in most people's minds nearly every waking second. Like him or hate him, I firmly believe people have spent more emotional capital on Trump than any President in history.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Conversely Trump is a smug egotistical bully type personality but he is actually trying to serve the country. As long as he can be the center of attention he is in his comfort zone but he isn’t driven by personal monetary gain and this separates him from previous administrations. Despite the treachery he continues face from the Democrats he is still the choice for the majority of the voters. Still he is tenaciously standing up to their transparent illegal schemes to get him out of office. The reason he is such a target is because of the fear of the Democrats that he will win the election again and they fear being outed for their own deeds.
Yeah I mean Trump acts like a total bufoon but the results have been positive. After 4 years I'd be hard pressed to say this country isn't in a much better place. I mean if you feed me a delicious meal I'm probably not going to question the cooking process, I just care about the results.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mainly because he was not front and center in most people's minds nearly every waking second. Like him or hate him, I firmly believe people have spent more emotional capital on Trump than any President in history.
It's absolutely true. Everything Trump does is sensationalized into some sort of scandal. This whole impeachment included in that. I can't think of a bigger waste of time or witch hunt. The whole thing just seems like an overreaction and an attempt at more propaganda to fool the American public into thinking something awful went on. Stuff that clearly has happened all the time over the years

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's absolutely true. Everything Trump does is sensationalized into some sort of scandal. This whole impeachment included in that. I can't think of a bigger waste of time or witch hunt. The whole thing just seems like an overreaction and an attempt at more propaganda to fool the American public into thinking something awful went on. Stuff that clearly has happened all the time over the years
Even before this stupid impeachment waste of time, people were crying daily about the guy. And he eggs them on every day on Twitter. It is fucking exhausting.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
its crazy, Im no fan of his but geezuz, he causes people to lose their friggin minds to the point they cant even articulate specially why, they're just in a frenzy

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What is astounding to me is the attitude of a lot of the Democrats. They deliberately lie about what ever suits them and up until now never had any repercussions because the media for the most part were actually aiding them. The entire party is sailing along and perfectly accepting that it is okay to lie if it helps to take down Trump.
I hope this is turning around and the media becomes a watchdog again.

On the election candidacy’s side of the coin, it is outrageous what the candidates will say without any research to support their platform promises. Some either are ignorant of economic structures and make silly statements or they think there supporters continue to be bamboozled. They are not policed so they just continue to perpetuate their platform lunacy unchallanged.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Ummm...did they not see how that series ended

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
For context-

Yes you read that right, Biden's campaign slogan is "No Malarkey"

Top Bottom