Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrat Presidential Nominees

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • The lady is the best weapon for the Republican Party they have.
      Since Day One

      Comment


      • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        They are going to eat each other yet again. And, it is going to be glorious to watch.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

        Comment






        • That broad and her little idiotic buddies like Tlaib and Omar had it coming.

          But that doesn't work with the increasing ignorant base they speak to:



          Uhhh...Lacy is a black guy. So now he's a racist. Got it.

          Comment


          • And now AOC's chief of staff is admitting the Green New Deal has jack shit to do with climate
            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
              And now AOC's chief of staff is admitting the Green New Deal has jack shit to do with climate


              At least they are admitting it now I guess.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                And now AOC's chief of staff is admitting the Green New Deal has jack shit to do with climate
                It never has if you actually paid attention to the stupid thing to begin with. It was a bait and switch with the "green" part. Very little had to do with climate change. It just dressed up a bunch of socialist ideology like free shit for everybody.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by boozeman View Post

                  It never has if you actually paid attention to the stupid thing to begin with. It was a bait and switch with the "green" part. Very little had to do with climate change. It just dressed up a bunch of socialist ideology like free shit for everybody.
                  Oh for sure everyone with any common sense could see that I'm just surprised he actually admitted it.
                  2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

                  Comment




                  • Un. Hinged.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by boozeman View Post


                      Un. Hinged.
                      Gawd damn, I can't stand even hearing that stupid bitch's voice. If she gets reelected I might move to Venezuela.
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

                        Gawd damn, I can't stand even hearing that stupid bitch's voice. If she gets reelected I might move to Venezuela.
                        If my batshit crazy aunt in Minnesota has her way you wont have to move. She says Bernie will win the White House in 2020 and hold office for 8 years. And AOC will be positioning for the office for the next 8 years and take over in 2028. Of course, she guaranteed Hillary would win in a landslide, so take this info with a grain of salt.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

                          Gawd damn, I can't stand even hearing that stupid bitch's voice. If she gets reelected I might move to Venezuela.
                          Wait until she is old enough to be elected President.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NoDak View Post

                            If my batshit crazy aunt in Minnesota has her way you wont have to move. She says Bernie will win the White House in 2020 and hold office for 8 years. And AOC will be positioning for the office for the next 8 years and take over in 2028. Of course, she guaranteed Hillary would win in a landslide, so take this info with a grain of salt.
                            Can you even imagine the state of our country after 16 years of batshit crazy socialism in the WH? I mean, my god.
                            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

                              Gawd damn, I can't stand even hearing that stupid bitch's voice. If she gets reelected I might move to Venezuela.
                              ~signing up to vote as an illegal for AOC~
                              2018 Pickem Champion

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by boozeman View Post

                                Wait until she is old enough to be elected President.
                                She is the Liberals version of Donald Trump.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X