Lubbock ranked as second most dangerous city in Texas

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Posted: Jan 24, 2015 1:00 PM CST

By KCBD Staff

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -
Lubbock was recently ranked the second most dangerous city in the state according to statistics gathered by a FBI study.

Lubbock's ranking is based on the number of robberies around the city, and the city population.

Odessa ranks as as the most dangerous city in Texas, and Houston rounded out the top three in the third spot.

Austin was ranked as the safest city in the state.

I don't get this, but okay, I guess.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Posted: Jan 24, 2015 1:00 PM CST

By KCBD Staff

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -
Lubbock was recently ranked the second most dangerous city in the state according to statistics gathered by a FBI study.

Lubbock's ranking is based on the number of robberies around the city, and the city population.

Odessa ranks as as the most dangerous city in Texas, and Houston rounded out the top three in the third spot.

Austin was ranked as the safest city in the state.

I don't get this, but okay, I guess.
Lubbock and Odessa, the wild west. I'm surprised Killeen wasn't #1. That's the most fucked up place I've ever been in this state.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Lubbock and Odessa, the wild west. I'm surprised Killeen wasn't #1. That's the most fucked up place I've ever been in this state.
I don't know. Maybe it's because I live in a good part of town, but I just don't see Lubbock as a dangerous place.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't know. Maybe it's because I live in a good part of town, but I just don't see Lubbock as a dangerous place.
You've probably just had a rash of robberies lately. They are laying off some of the oil field trash since gas prices went down.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Lubbock is really the tale of two cities though. Not much goes on in most of the place.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Killeen has to be up there, though.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I didn't know that about Killeen, though tbh I've only been there to visit my brother and guess he does probably live in one of nicer areas.

Top Bottom