The Great Police Work Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They were all suspended. :lol
I don't doubt it, people are idiots who bow to the outrage mob when they should just say GFY, and it's still the circle game

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Full picture:

So I'm to believe that four narcotics cops in Ala fuckin bama in a picture with and arranged by the town's mayor are playing the circle game? :lol

More like four scumbags in positions of power crawling out from under their rocks and showing themselves under the Trump administration.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Uhh, yeah, they are playing the circle game. But, easily swayed morons like Bipo are, well, easily swayed.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
so because some on the alt right co-opted the "ok" sign, we can't use it anymore? why give them that power? what if they had done the same thing to "thumbs up"?

Cotton

Staff member
so because some on the alt right co-opted the "ok" sign, we can't use it anymore? why give them that power? what if they had done the same thing to "thumbs up"?
Turns the entire thing is made up. Read below.

About
The "OK" Symbol is a hand gesture[7] typically used to signal that "all is well." The symbol has been frequently associated with supporters of the 45th President of the United States Donald Trump, with some speculating it is used by members of the alt-right to mimic a Smug Frog depiction of Pepe the Frog. Additionally, the symbol has been accused of being a symbol for "white power" following a 4chan hoax operation to trick news media outlets into reporting that it is a symbol of white supremacy.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ok-symbol-👌

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
We shouldn't allow the Left (or Right) to dictate acceptable speech. In America in 2018, burning the flag is acceptable speech while flashing an OK sign is not. Retarded.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

BipolarFuk

Demoted
“A white man in Florence, South Carolina just shot 7 police officers. One just died.

Police then peacefully negotiated his surrender.

2 points:

1. White men continue to be the deadliest threat to American police.

2. Police almost always skillfully bring them in alive.

American police don’t lack the skills or training to bring Black folk in alive. We keep saying the police need better training.

They clearly know how to do it.

They just lack the desire to do it with certain groups of people - primarily based on skin color and zip code.”

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
“A white man in Florence, South Carolina just shot 7 police officers. One just died.

Police then peacefully negotiated his surrender.

2 points:

1. White men continue to be the deadliest threat to American police.

2. Police almost always skillfully bring them in alive.

American police don’t lack the skills or training to bring Black folk in alive. We keep saying the police need better training.

They clearly know how to do it.

They just lack the desire to do it with certain groups of people - primarily based on skin color and zip code.”
Yea you're gonna have to show your work here

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Jason Van Dyke Trial: Chicago officer guilty of murder in shooting of Laquan McDonald

Jason Van Dyke Trial: Chicago officer guilty of murder in shooting of Laquan McDonald

The 17-year-old was killed four years ago when Officer Van Dyke shot him 16 times.

The white Chicago police officer who shot a black teenager 16 times was convicted of murder Friday in a case that ignited protests throughout the city.

Jason Van Dyke was convicted of second-degree murder for the fatal October 2014 shooting of Laquan McDonald, 17.

Jason Van Dyke faced charges of first-degree murder, aggravated battery, and official misconduct after killing McDonald when responding to a report of someone breaking into vehicles.

The deadly encounter unfolded when officers came upon McDonald, who had a knife, and called for an officer with a Taser to respond to the scene. Before that officer could arrive, Van Dyke opened fire and shot McDonald.

Dashcam footage of the shooting released a year later showed McDonald walking away from the officers when Van Dyke opened fire and continued to shoot at the teen, even when he was already on the ground. The video unleashed a series of mass protests and citywide unrest.

Officials in Chicago were bracing for potential unrest after the verdict. Some schools were making plans for early dismissals, lockdowns or recess indoors, reported the Chicago Tribune.

"This is an emotional time for our city, and many activists are calling for people to take to the streets regardless of the outcome of the trial," wrote Principal Brianna Latko of St. Ignatius College Prep, a private school in downtown Chicago, in a letter, according to the newspaper. "Should this occur, it may create potentially dangerous situations around the city."

Jurors just started deliberating on Thursday afternoon. Van Dyke took the stand in his own defense in a dramatic courtroom moment Tuesday, where he said McDonald was "advancing" toward him and would not drop the knife he was holding.

"He got right about 10 to 15 feet away from me," Van Dyke said in his testimony, his eyes filling with tears.

"We never lost eye contact, his eyes were bugging out, his face was just expressionless," Van Dyke said. "He turned his torso towards me. He waved the knife from his lower right side upwards across his body towards my left shoulder."

"I shot him," he said.

The prosecution quickly countered that Van Dyke's account was not corroborated by video evidence of the shooting.

In their closing arguments, the prosecution said Van Dyke could have taken many other actions, but in the end chose to use deadly force without justification.

“We’re here because Jason Van Dyke didn’t value the life of Laquan McDonald enough to do anything but shoot him," Special Prosecutor Joseph McMahon said.

"Jason Van Dyke chose to ignore all of his other options. He made the decision to use deadly force," he added.

They also said he had exaggerated McDonald's actions that night to justify the fatal shooting.

Meanwhile, defense attorney Dan Herbert said Van Dyke was justified in his use of force and the death was a "tragedy, but not a murder."

"It's a tragedy that could have been prevented with one simple step," he said. "At any point throughout that 20-some-minute rampage, had Laquan McDonald dropped that knife, he'd be here today."

Herbert added that the video evidence did not show the full picture of the night's events.

"It shows a perspective, but not the right perspective," he said.

The shooting sparked a probe from the Justice Department that found deep-rooted systemic civil rights violations by Chicago's police department and prompted the release of a plan with far-reaching police reforms.

One current and two former Chicago police officers were charged last June with state felony counts of conspiracy, obstruction of justice and official misconduct for allegedly helping to cover up for Van Dyke.

Cotton

Staff member
Yea you're gonna have to show your work here
He can’t. He just likes tossing that shit and hoping it sticks. That’s what morons do.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah and it’s not even his work he throws around. He has to have someone think and create something for him to say anything.
He can’t. He just likes tossing that shit and hoping it sticks. That’s what morons do.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I haven't looked at this thread in months. Glad to see I haven't missed anything since it just seems to still be the Bipo posting BS memes thread. The mods should just consider deleting it to infuriate him.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I haven't looked at this thread in months. Glad to see I haven't missed anything since it just seems to still be the Bipo posting BS memes thread. The mods should just consider deleting it to infuriate him.
You are suppose to work for the American people, not be a war with them!

Top Bottom