Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post
    Lemme guess, "just doing their job", "they don't write teh law", or my fave, "just following orders".
    Do you have another explanation for their actions?
    Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post

Do you have another explanation for their actions?
      They are cowardly cunts afraid to do real police work?

Comment

• A
        Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post

They are cowardly cunts afraid to do real police work?
        Spoken like someone who is around these individuals all the time and knows their motivations well. Or is it spoken like someone who has built in biases and automatically thinks the worst case scenario about anyone who is in law enforcement.
        Since Day One

Comment

• School Cop Who Received Oral Sex From A Child Wonít Have To Register As Sex Offender

A police officer in the Houston Independent School District has pleaded guilty to the sexual molestation of a 14-year-old student while working at the Cullen Middle School in 2015.

The officer, 30-year-old Jacob Ryan Delgadillo, acceptedtheplea deal that will have him serve only 5-years probation and not require him to register as a sex offender. The deal stipulates that if he completes his probation without incident, he will have the conviction removed from his permanent record. But if he were to violate the terms of his parole, he faces going to jail for 20 years.

People that know the teenager told the authorities the girl said she had performed oral sex on the police officer while on school property. The 14-year-old victim later confessed to a teacher that she did have sexual contact with the police officer. An investigation into the studentís allegations led to the arrest of the officer in question.

Teachers became suspicious of the interaction between the police officer and the student after observing the officer blowing kisses to the teen through a classroom window.

Nice job, Texas. Child rapist with the win.

Comment

The 14-year-old victim later confessed to a teacher that she did have sexual contact with the police officer.
            Hmm...
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Hmm...
              Hmm....what?

Comment

Hmm....what?
                My apologies. I read "did not". Disregard my post.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                  X