The Great Police Work Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I laugh when I see these videos. These douchebags who walk around with an AR15 strapped to their back are simply inciting gun haters even more.

I am all for Right To Carry laws etc but why..WHY piss off the police? Give them your ID, go on your way.

So fucking stupid.
Funny thing is one of the areas that I work in just passed a municipal ordinance banning open carrying of guns. Crazy concept to me as an attorney that something like that would be passed in Missouri.

JBond

Brand New Member
Funny thing is one of the areas that I work in just passed a municipal ordinance banning open carrying of guns. Crazy concept to me as an attorney that something like that would be passed in Missouri.
I have my CCW so it does not really matter, but where in Missouri did they pass that ordinance? I live in Kanas, but my business is in the East bottoms in Kansas City. I try to keep up on those things.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have my CCW so it does not really matter, but where in Missouri did they pass that ordinance? I live in Kanas, but my business is in the East bottoms in Kansas City. I try to keep up on those things.
Lake Ozark, Missouri just recently passed it. Sounds pretty unconstitutional to me so it should be interesting. If you have a CCW you would be fine it's basically to prevent everyone else from carrying a firearm on public property.

JBond

Brand New Member
ah... The average intoxication level at the lake is a .12

I could see why they may be a little touchy about open carry without a permit, not that I agree with it.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Is it a coincidence that every single person who supported the locking of the last thread by a mod are apologists for police abuse? Any authority is good authority...

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Is it a coincidence that every single person who supported the locking of the last thread by a mod are apologists for police abuse? Any authority is good authority...
Amazing that most on this board rant for small, limited government but it is OK to taser a 2 year old with Down's who had a fake gun because, gosh darn it, being a cop is hard.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Maybe you two should read the rules of this subforum again.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Who did I bash? Just did a broad generalization.

What kind of pussy smackdown board is this?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Who did I bash? Just did a broad generalization.

What kind of pussy smackdown board is this?
You don't have to play by the rules. You always have the option of getting the eff out.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Maybe you two should read the rules of this subforum again.
Rule 2?? Every person who supported the closing has posted in this thread. Who was attacked who was not participating?

jeebs

Brand New Member
As far as don't exercise your rights because it will draw attention to them and get them taken away; rights that you can't exercise are rights you don't have.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Rule 2?? Every person who supported the closing has posted in this thread. Who was attacked who was not participating?
I deleted my posts...I have no opinion on this thread, subforum, or the posters in it. Have fun.

jeebs

Brand New Member
I deleted my posts...I have no opinion on this thread, subforum, or the posters in it. Have fun.
I see. That really shows how wrong I was to comment, I should have known the posts would later be deleted and I would guilty of an unprovoked attack on an innocent bystander

Carp

DCC 4Life
Clearly you are still angry...which I don't understand because you got this nice new playground built just for you to post in. Enjoy it, big victory for you. Just remember the rules and have a great time. Appreciate the traffic. Bring friends.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Well, I would like to attack everyone (except carp) who wanted the last thread locked then scurried over into the new one as fast as possible , but I do not want to violate any rules.

Last edited:
Top Bottom