The Great Police Work Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That officer deserves some kind of award for not reacting to her provocations.

And totally OT, but is it normal for people to keep a picture of their license? Sounds like it is.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was hoping the cop would for some reason have the need the pull her out of the vehicle and beat her ass.
Yeah when she started in on the racist bullshit calling him a Mexican and that he wants to be white. It takes a lot restraint not to say something back.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That officer deserves some kind of award for not reacting to her provocations.

And totally OT, but is it normal for people to keep a picture of their license? Sounds like it is.
And she actually tried to flex on him about her owning a bottom of the line used c class Mercedes, bitch my truck cost prob 5 times what yours did

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The sad part in all this isn't really the danger to society in the defunding of police, because common sense will win out in the end on that issue: We need police.

The issue is how easily they were able to turn total nonsense into political capital to get their other retarded shit done.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They don't pay these guys enough. You can never relax.

Waiting for the anti police activists to ask why they had to shoot the piece of shit so many times.

Any idea what the extent of injuries the officers sustained?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Waiting for the anti police activists to ask why they had to shoot the piece of shit so many times.

Any idea what the extent of injuries the officers sustained?
The cop hit in the head suffered "significant lacerations and tissue damage."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I hope that motherfucker gets gangraped multiple times in prison, but he won't. He will be lauded as a cop hating hero. That's the society we have built.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wait, the dude didn’t die?
Yeah, he probably did. So, in that case, I hope there is a hell for that dude and he spends eternity in it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Holy shit. Total miracle the bigger guy especially but really both of them didn't get killed when the perp came around the car behind them.

Top Bottom