The Great Police Work Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

Your little slip up notwithstanding, you know he'd prefer to just ignore it like he's already done. No different than the media. Just go on about your race baiting day, and wait for it to quietly fade away.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Your little slip up notwithstanding, you know he'd prefer to just ignore it like he's already done. No different than the media. Just go on about your race baiting day, and wait for it to quietly fade away.
I addressed it already when I responded to Clay.

And what does 100 students out of 2500 really say?

I am not surprised some students liked him and wanted to show support but it was less than 1% of the entire student body so what does that say?

But it's nice to know you continue to worry about what I think.:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I addressed it already when I responded to Clay.

And what does 100 students out of 2500 really say?

I am not surprised some students liked him and wanted to show support but it was less than 1% of the entire student body so what does that say?

But it's nice to know you continue to worry about what I think.:lol
Might want to look again, Al. But it is kind of funny that the article we're actually talking about has been up for two days. You posted right underneath it and said nothing about it. But within minutes of being called out over it... Here you are.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Might want to look again, Al. But it is kind of funny that the article we're actually talking about has been up for two days. You posted right underneath it and said nothing about it. But within minutes of being called out over it... Here you are.
What?

So now the issue is that I did not post fast enough?

Make up your mind either I ignored it or did I not post fast enough, what point are you trying to make?

Or are you just stalking as usual.:lol

And what exactly about this walkout is so important in your mind what do think it's proving that should be commented on?

Jiggyfly

Banned
What?

Make up your mind either I ignored it or did I not post fast enough, what point are you trying to make?

And what exactly about this walkout is so important in your mind what do think it's proving that should be commented on?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What?

:picard

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

It went way over his head.

Rev

Staff member
Last edited:

Rev

Staff member
What am I avoiding?
There is an article that NoDak is referring to after all of the mess with the student that was dragged. He was referring to that but you were answering back to the student stuff.

Jiggyfly

Banned
There is an article that NoDak is referring to after all of the mess with the student that was dragged. He was referring to that but you were answering back to the student stuff.
I thought he was referring to article about the student protest.

As for the other article that woman is a fraud and a publicity hound, she should be sued for slander if that's a possibility.

I have no problem calling out anybody in the wrong and this woman clearly was.

I don't know why some keep acting like I am always on one side of any issue, I have called Sharpton and Jackson frauds many times but nobody remembers that.

I mean really was anybody expecting me to leap to this woman's defense?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
She Accuses Police Of Stopping Her For “Walking While Black”… But Forgot One BIG Thing

Dorothy Bland is the dean at the University of North Texas Journalism School. She is a black woman who became a famous in the liberal community for an article she wrote forThe Dallas Morning News in which she accused white police officers of detaining her for “walking while black.”

There is one HUGE problem with her little fairy tale- it was all caught on video!

When the local police saw what she had written they responded with the truth on video and in print. Now, Ms. Bland has been exposed for lying about the whole incident. Nice try lady, keep trying to stir up that racial tension!

Here are a few excerpts from Ms. Bland’s opinion-editorial from The Dallas Morning News:

“Flashing lights and sirens from a police vehicle interrupted a routine Saturday morning walk in my golf-course community in Corinth.

Like most African-Americans, I am familiar with the phrase “driving while black,” but was I really being stopped for walking on the street in my own neighborhood?

Yes. In the words of Sal Ruibal, “Walking while black is a crime in many jurisdictions. May God have mercy on our nation.”

Knowing that the police officers are typically armed with guns and are a lot bigger than my 5 feet, 4 inches, I had no interest in my life’s story playing out like Trayvon Martin’s death. I stopped and asked the two officers if there was a problem; I don’t remember getting a decent answer before one of the officers asked me where I lived and for identification.

Although I am not related to Sandra Bland, I thought about her, Freddie Gray and the dozens of others who have died while in police custody. For safety’s sake, I posted the photo of the officers on Facebook, and within hours, more than 100 Facebook friends spread the news [RACE-BAITING LIE] from New York to California.”

Oh for God’s sake woman. Pulling all the race-card punches there huh? And she’s so proud that her lies were spread from coast to coast. Pathetic garbage.

Now, here’s the dash-cam video of the entire incident which shows that she completely fabricated her whole story.

YouTube video via The Dallas Morning News

Corinth resident Dorothy Bland was stopped and questioned by two officers while exercising in her neighborhood. The officers told her to walk on the other side of the street, and they took her name and date of birth, which were radioed to a police dispatcher for a check. Bland says she was racially profiled. Police say they were concerned for her safety.

However, shortly after she published her piece, Corinth Police Chief Debra Walthall – who is also African-American – submitted a rebuttal to The Dallas Morning News , along with the dash cam video from the stop explaining why she was stopped by the officers.

“I appreciate the opportunity to respond to Ms. Bland’s comments. My officers, a field training officer and his recruit, observed Ms. Bland walking in the roadway wearing earbuds and unaware that there was a pickup truck directly behind her that had to almost come to a complete stop to avoid hitting her.

The driver of the truck looked at the officers as they passed and held his hands in the air, which implied “aren’t you going to do something about this?” The officers turned around and drove behind Ms. Bland.

They activated their in-car video camera, which shows her again walking in the roadway impeding traffic. They activated their emergency lights — no siren was ever sounded — they exited their patrol vehicle and contacted Ms. Bland.

They immediately advised Ms. Bland about the pickup truck and the fact that it was safer for her to walk against traffic so she could see the cars and jump out of the way if necessary. The interaction between Ms. Bland and the officers was very cordial and brief.

I am surprised by her comments as this was not a confrontational encounter but a display of professionalism and genuine concern for her safety.”

BOOM! BUSTED BABY! YOU TOTALLY LIED! What a lame attempt to stir up the race-card. Did you enjoy your 15 minutes of #BlackLivesMatter fame? Well, let’s give you another 15 minutes of fame by exposing you for being a race-baiting, anti-cop black LIAR!

I hope you patriots will help make her famous as a FRAUD. God knows, the liberal media won’t touch this.
She's walking on the right side of the street. The cops ask her to walk on the left side so she can see oncoming traffic.

WTF do they use sidewalks for in Texas?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
She's walking on the right side of the street. The cops ask her to walk on the left side so she can see oncoming traffic.

WTF do they use sidewalks for in Texas?
Most us Texans use them for walking on. But, apparently, if you're a race-baiter, sidewalks cannot contain your swag.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most us Texans use them for walking on. But, apparently, if you're a race-baiter, sidewalks cannot contain your swag.
Is the bird flapping it's wings a normal walking procedure there as well? They probably thought she was a mental patient escaped from the looney bin.

On a side note, I think I've always been taught that you're supposed to walk with traffic and not against it. Although walking in the middle of traffic is never advised.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
But why didn't the cop say, "you should be walking on the sidewalk!"?

If a guy was driving his car on the right sidewalk, would a cop pull him over and say, "you need to be on the left sidewalk!"?

Top Bottom