Soccer Thread

D

Deuce

Not at all....we suck and I know that, but it would nice to have a World Cup without Mexico because as someone who prefers Spanish language programming when it comes to soccer, I would like to know what it's like to not watch nothing but Mexican coverage with stupid interviews and features about what the Mexican NT likes to eat on the road or what the fans in some bar think is going to happen.

There are other Latin countries that participate in this event and it would be nice to see them get some coverage too.
All you'll get is Brazil coverage then.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Julian Green is one of the best youth players in the Bayern Munich system and is getting called up for our November friendlies, Thomas Mueller had 16 goals in 35 games for the youth team and I think this guy has like 10 in 12 games or something.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Barcelona win the clasico!

Suck it, Madrid.

:towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think Smitty had the wrong thread that was full of :gayflag

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Terrible draw for us.

No way we get out of that group.

Carl

RIP Brother
RIP Eusebio...only 71...sad times this new year.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Chelsea are in 1st place after Arsenal got thrashed at Liverpool and City failed to win at Cardiff.

Damn, I really don't want him celebrating an EPL title this season.

Carl

RIP Brother
Chelsea are in 1st place after Arsenal got thrashed at Liverpool and City failed to win at Cardiff.

I know, but the NBC coverage of the EPL, is amazing. I am just enjoying it. And, with no other enjoyable American sports right now, I can't wait for the 16 round of the Champions League. I have a little Italian restaurant that I watch CL, good food, good company...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Why not?

It'd greatly amuse me to see Chelsea win it in his first year back.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Why not?

It'd greatly amuse me to see Chelsea win it in his first year back.
I can't stand Mourinho.

Hell of a manager, but a real classless, whiny, piece of shit.

I hope City get back on track. They need Aguero and Fernandinho back ASAP.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I know, but the NBC coverage of the EPL, is amazing. I am just enjoying it. And, with no other enjoyable American sports right now, I can't wait for the 16 round of the Champions League. I have a little Italian restaurant that I watch CL, good food, good company...
Yes, NBC's coverage has been great, especially if you have DirecTv. Every single EPL game is shown live every weekend at no extra charge.

Arsenal have really looked bad facing the top 4 teams recently.

Man City with a 6-3 win and now Liverpool destroys them 5-1.

Carl

RIP Brother
I can't stand Mourinho.

Hell of a manager, but a real classless, whiny, piece of shit.

I hope City get back on track. They need Aguero and Fernandinho back ASAP.
This short clip does show why a lot of people agree with you about Jose. Personally I find him amusing, no one else really speaks like this...Jose on Arsene Wenger today.

Top Bottom