College Baseball Chatter...

D

Deuce

UCF made the Tally regional as the #2 seed. The winner of that regional gets the winner of the Lubbock regional in a best of 3 series.

You dont want none of use, Raiders.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
UCF made the Tally regional as the #2 seed. The winner of that regional gets the winner of the Lubbock regional in a best of 3 series.

You dont want none of use, Raiders.
With what we drew, I will be massively disappointed if we don't advance. It would be kinda cool if we ended up playing you guys. We could start our own DCC baseball rivalry.

Cotton

Staff member

D

Deuce

With what we drew, I will be massively disappointed if we don't advance. It would be kinda cool if we ended up playing you guys. We could start our own DCC baseball rivalry.
We've never made it out of regionals, so I would very much be in the "just happy to be here" mode if we advanced. But I think we have a shot. FSU is vastly overrated this year, Auburn looked real bad in the month of May. I don't know anything about Tennessee Tech, but hopefully we don't have to deal with them at all.

Cotton

Staff member
We've never made it out of regionals, so I would very much be in the "just happy to be here" mode if we advanced. But I think we have a shot. FSU is vastly overrated this year, Auburn looked real bad in the month of May. I don't know anything about Tennessee Tech, but hopefully we don't have to deal with them at all.
I didn't realize you guys had never made a super regional. Hopefully you guys advance. Would be a big day for your program.

D

Deuce

I didn't realize you guys had never made a super regional. Hopefully you guys advance. Would be a big day for your program.
We should have back in '12. We beat the #2 and #1 seed only to lose 2 straight to the #4 Stony Brook and be eliminated. We only needed 1 win of the two and got blown out.

Cotton

Staff member
We should have back in '12. We beat the #2 and #1 seed only to lose 2 straight to the #4 Stony Brook and be eliminated. We only needed 1 win of the two and got blown out.
If we hadn't lost to TCU last year I think we win the CWS. We have a very young team this year so if we don't this year we have a lot of hope for our near future.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go Hawks!!!

Cotton

Staff member
F College Baseball.

Cotton

Staff member

:towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

:towel
With the exception of football the Tech athletic teams are killing it this year.

Cotton

Staff member
With the exception of football the Tech athletic teams are killing it this year.
All the way down to the tennis teams. Women ranked 8th and men 25th.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
D

Deuce

Top Bottom