Tennis Thread

Carl

RIP Brother
After the quality of play today, we need a Tennis thread. Highest standard imaginable, from two greats.

Plus tomorrow you should be able to see Serena's panties...:unsure

Carl

RIP Brother
I think you have three of the top 8 players of all time competing right now, plus Andy Murray, who is exceptional. Just watch and enjoy.

D

Deuce

Serena gets no love from me. Breast reduction surgery is spitting in God's face.

Carl

RIP Brother
Always enjoy the OZ open, though the time difference is difficult; happy to see Serena lose to Ana...On the men's side, I can't see anyone beating Novak. Two Serbs in one thread, wow.

Carl

RIP Brother
I think she beats Na in the semi's, and lose to Azarenka in the final. But watch out going forward.

Just enjoy sports.

Carl

RIP Brother
Rafa is 28, and has won 9 French Opens. Amazing.

D

Deuce

Rafa is 28, and has won 9 French Opens. Amazing.
He looked like he didn't care what was happening in the first set but was a machine in the rest. He's always impressive.

Carl

RIP Brother
What a great Wimbledon men's final. Wanted Roger to win, he is basically the best advertisement for any sport in the last 20 years. Novak isn't bad though. As for the women;s Miss Bouchard is getting closer and she is a bit of a looker which doesn't hurt.

Maybe a Mod can move this to the appropriate spot (no, not the trash).

D

Deuce

What a great Wimbledon men's final. Wanted Roger to win, he is basically the best advertisement for any sport in the last 20 years. Novak isn't bad though. As for the women;s Miss Bouchard is getting closer and she is a bit of a looker which doesn't hurt.

Maybe a Mod can move this to the appropriate spot (no, not the trash).
Eugenie is a good player. I didn't think she'd get as good as she is. Her, along with Li Na, are the only ones I like to watch regularly.

Carl

RIP Brother
All Hail Roger. Coming from two sets down at age 33. He is a marvel.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My wife was a high school tennis star.

She has never beat me in a tennis match on the wii.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My wife was a high school tennis star.

She has never beat me in a tennis match on the wii.
You should actually play her on the court then see if you can still make that claim. :tippytoe

D

Deuce

A couple of crazy and fun semifinal matches on the Men's side today. The final got a lot more interesting.

Carl

RIP Brother
A couple of crazy and fun semifinal matches on the Men's side today. The final got a lot more interesting.
I had to look this word up, but Cilic has a chance to become the second palindromic slam champion; after Seles. That's mildly interesting, but would have preferred RF in the final.

Carl

RIP Brother
Always enjoy the Aussie open; sort of a free for all; Serena and Novak should win from here; but I like the look of Murray's game.

Carl

RIP Brother
Mind you, the OZ open isn't great for your sleep patterns; it's almost 3.00am in Cali.

Carl

RIP Brother
Tennis has some true gentlemen. Well done Andy Murray.

Top Bottom