X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennis Thread

After the quality of play today, we need a Tennis thread. Highest standard imaginable, from two greats.

Plus tomorrow you should be able to see Serena's panties...

I think you have three of the top 8 players of all time competing right now, plus Andy Murray, who is exceptional. Just watch and enjoy.

Comment

Serena gets no love from me. Breast reduction surgery is spitting in God's face.

Comment

Always enjoy the OZ open, though the time difference is difficult; happy to see Serena lose to Ana...On the men's side, I can't see anyone beating Novak. Two Serbs in one thread, wow.

Comment

What a lonely thread.
          Since Day One

Comment

[QUOTE=L.T. Fan;79825]What a lonely thread.[/QUOTE

I know...anyway, one thing I like about Sports is when you see a new young talent. This Eugenie Brouchard is the real deal. 19, what a talent.

Comment

I think she beats Na in the semi's, and lose to Azarenka in the final. But watch out going forward.

Just enjoy sports.

Comment

Rafa is 28, and has won 9 French Opens. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post
                  Rafa is 28, and has won 9 French Opens. Amazing.
                  He looked like he didn't care what was happening in the first set but was a machine in the rest. He's always impressive.

Comment

What a great Wimbledon men's final. Wanted Roger to win, he is basically the best advertisement for any sport in the last 20 years. Novak isn't bad though. As for the women;s Miss Bouchard is getting closer and she is a bit of a looker which doesn't hurt.

Maybe a Mod can move this to the appropriate spot (no, not the trash).

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post
                      What a great Wimbledon men's final. Wanted Roger to win, he is basically the best advertisement for any sport in the last 20 years. Novak isn't bad though. As for the women;s Miss Bouchard is getting closer and she is a bit of a looker which doesn't hurt.

Maybe a Mod can move this to the appropriate spot (no, not the trash).
                      Eugenie is a good player. I didn't think she'd get as good as she is. Her, along with Li Na, are the only ones I like to watch regularly.

Comment

The tennis tonight has been great!

Comment

All Hail Roger. Coming from two sets down at age 33. He is a marvel.

Comment

My wife was a high school tennis star.

She has never beat me in a tennis match on the wii.

Comment

Originally posted by skidadl View Post
                              My wife was a high school tennis star.

She has never beat me in a tennis match on the wii.
                              You should actually play her on the court then see if you can still make that claim.
                              Since Day One

Comment

Working...
                              X