X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
    Now it's coming out that he actually was being a drunken idiot and tried to fight the security at a gas station.

I always found that guy obnoxious.
    He's a Florida Gator. They always produce the gayest and douchiest athletes out there.

Comment

Now it's coming out that he actually was being a drunken idiot and tried to fight the security at a gas station.

I've pretty much doubted this story once I heard his version of what happened.

Like he was the lone bad ass in the group who refused to get on the ground and when a gun was supposedly pointed at his head he nonchalantly says "whatever".

Chuck Norris tells that story I absolutely believe. But hearing it come from some platinum haired swimmer......not so much.

Comment

Yea I heard that this morning on the way to work, you can't trust anyone anymore
        2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Usain Bolt is unreal. That 200m race was over within the first 30m.

Comment

Amazing that a small country like Jamaica can dominate men's and women's 100M & 200M sprints like they do.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
              Yea I heard that this morning on the way to work, you can't trust anyone anymore
              I'm still amazed that people still don't believe these celebrities/athletes are capable of lying and cheating.

When this story started unraveling yesterday there were tons of people still backing Lochte. Saying "he has no reason to lie about that", "the Brazil police are full of sh*t), etc.

We don't know these people. Plus we've been burned too many times blindly believing the tales of celebs and athletes.

Hell, a part of me still thinks Peyton Manning dabbled with HGH. People were acting all indignant about that story when it came out just because of the source (Al Jazeera) and due to a goody two-shoes like Peyton being implicated. Well we all know non-traditional news sources are breaking lots of controversial stories these days. And didn't we all think Tiger was squeaky clean.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                I'm still amazed that people still don't believe these celebrities/athletes are capable of lying and cheating.

When this story started unraveling yesterday there were tons of people still backing Lochte. Saying "he has no reason to lie about that", "the Brazil police are full of sh*t), etc.

We don't know these people. Plus we've been burned too many times blindly believing the tales of celebs and athletes.

Hell, a part of me still thinks Peyton Manning dabbled with HGH. People were acting all indignant about that story when it came out just because of the source (Al Jazeera) and due to a goody two-shoes like Peyton being implicated. Well we all know non-traditional news sources are breaking lots of controversial stories these days. And didn't we all think Tiger was squeaky clean.
                HGH is used mostly as a way to heal and slow aging.

And his arm strength falls off a cliff and he retires right around the time he's outed.

Comment

Has anyone noticed the guy in the Nike commercial climbing the mountain (with no arms or legs) kinda looks like Tony Romo (who has arms and legs)? Or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
                    Tony Romo (who has arms and legs)
                    Thank you for clarifying this.

Comment

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post

I hope they put his dumbass in jail.
                        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Thank you for clarifying this.

Comment

French race walker (wut?) Yohann Diniz was leading the 50k race when he started having problems. He started shitting his pants. Hot, nasty diarrhea. People handed him sponges to stuff in the back of his shorts, but that didn't help. And when they soaked up as much as they could, he would throw them on the side of the course where people were standing.

The squirts got the best of him, though... He collapsed from dehydration, covered in his own shit. As if being a race walker wasn't embarrassing enough. But he did get up and finish the race. He finished 8th out of about 80 guys.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/ra...ems-1785499773

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                              French race walker (wut?) Yohann Diniz was leading the 50k race when he started having problems. He started shitting his pants. Hot, nasty diarrhea. People handed him sponges to stuff in the back of his shorts, but that didn't help. And when they soaked up as much as they could, he would throw them on the side of the course where people were standing.

The squirts got the best of him, though... He collapsed from dehydration, covered in his own shit. As if being a race walker wasn't embarrassing enough. But he did get up and finish the race.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/ra...ems-1785499773
                              WTF is a race walker?

Comment

When you're walking for the gold, and your sphincter will not hold, diarrhea cha cha cha.

Comment

Working...
                                X