College Basketball Chatter...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If TTU gets killed today, it's pretty much done with.
Done with? We still have the tournament to go. If everyone gets heathy, we’ve proven to be as good as Kansas, which is a good thing. Being an elite 8ish team is nothing to scoff at.

vince

Not So New Member
Done with? We still have the tournament to go. If everyone gets heathy, we’ve proven to be as good as Kansas, which is a good thing. Being an elite 8ish team is nothing to scoff at.
Yea. My emphasis was on getting killed. We look to be in good shape. Looking forward to this tourney.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yea. My emphasis was on getting killed. We look to be in good shape. Looking forward to this tourney.
I actually enjoyed watching sports today, which is some thing I haven't done much of lately.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I wish they would just sit Evans and let it heal. Its evident that he isn't effective. Perhaps with a couple of weeks off of it he would be.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Zach Smith was back on the court yesterday. We get him and Evans back to 100% for the tournament, we might be able to make a run at this thing. Especially, with the rookies playing the way they have been.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Zach Smith was back on the court yesterday. We get him and Evans back to 100% for the tournament, we might be able to make a run at this thing. Especially, with the rookies playing the way they have been.
Having the young guys have to step up and get some experience carrying the load could be a huge blessing. Like Rev said, just sit the older guys and let them heal. If we get them back full strength, we could make it far.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah on a piece of paper, but do you really think fans are going to pretend like it didn't happen?
Define "pretend it didn't happen."

If they found out the Eagles were cheating and stripped their Super Bowl away, you'll never be able to take away Philly's mad night of celebration, but I'm sure as shit going back to posting memes about how they have no Super Bowl championships.

For bragging purposes.... which is primarily what championships are about once the initial celebration is over.... they cannot use it. I think that is definitely important.

Cotton

Staff member

This is some good shit right here.

vince

Not So New Member
My boss who is an Eagles fan graduated from SFA. I don't think I'll be able to tolerate his team beating mine in this tournament. I may lose it.

Cotton

Staff member
My boss who is an Eagles fan graduated from SFA. I don't think I'll be able to tolerate his team beating mine in this tournament. I may lose it.
As long as we limit our turnovers, we will be fine.

D

Deuce

Heaven help me, I accidentally picked Texas Tech to the Final 4 in my bracket.

Rev

Staff member
Heaven help me, I accidentally picked Texas Tech to the Final 4 in my bracket.
You must not have paid attention to the last two weeks...

Rev

Staff member
It wasn’t intentional, just worked out that way in the bracket.
Well they pulled it out so you are still alive for another few days.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom