Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carp View Post
    Okafor is a god damn beast.
    He's going to look good in Celtic green.

Comment

Don't sleep on ND.

17-2
      4-1 in ACC

Had Virginia on ropes for most of game last week until falling apart late.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
        He's going to look good in Celtic green.
        Maybe...look forward to the outrage over Boston and the Knicks tanking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony D View Post
          Don't sleep on ND.

17-2
          4-1 in ACC

Had Virginia on ropes for most of game last week until falling apart late.
          Not sure what to think of them yet. 2 games against Duke and one each against 'Cuse and L'ville will tell a lot.

Comment

Not sure what to think of them yet. 2 games against Duke and one each against 'Cuse and L'ville will tell a lot.
            Absolutely. They should've beat Virginia though.

Comment

UNC impresses me...of course they have Page, but they just have a bunch of players who all chip in. I knew little about this Jackson kid, but impressed today.

Comment

Originally posted by Carp View Post
                UNC impresses me...of course they have Page, but they just have a bunch of players who all chip in. I knew little about this Jackson kid, but impressed today.
                Jackson was their top recruit this season, I think he was a top 10 guy.

It's probably a little good for UNC that they aren't tearing it up. They don't have a recruiting class to speak of next year so they better count on a lot of guys returning.

Comment

One win over Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony D View Post
                    One win over Duke.
                    Looks like Duke is trying to prove a point the 2nd go round.

Comment

Looks like Duke is trying to prove a point the 2nd go round.
                      That was ugly. They weren't going to sweep them and win at Cameron. Game just snowballed on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                        Terps are 13-1, ranked 12th in the nation and just won their first Big 10 game on the road at Michigan St, no big deal.
                        Go Hawks...

Comment

Wow. Dean Smith and now Tark all in a week. 2 big time coaches from my childhood.

RIP

Comment

RIP Tark...his UNLV teams were some of the most entertaining I have ever seen. Big Monday was huge for me back in the day...and they were always the late game.

Still remember the Ark/UNLV game when they were 1/2 in the country and UNLV blew their doors off. That was memorable and Tark cast a huge shadow over the game.

Comment

I'd like to say we have another great UNC-Dook matchup to look forward to but chances are UNC gets smoked tonite, so the only people who will enjoy that are those antichrist dook fans.

Comment

Great game...finally figured out who Okafor reminds me of...Chris Webber.

Comment

Working...
                                X